Main Menu

Now We Are FRIDAY

Started by Jarhead0331, January 21, 2022, 08:12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

I'm not a religious man, but her voice gives me faith that there are angels.

Expeditions Rome, CSVN, DCS and Bannerlord.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

W8taminute

Great song from a great movie. 

I'll be doing the Total War thingy since I'm on a mod kick right now with the series.
Star Wars Empires at War with the BSG War of the Colonies 0.66 mod.

I might dabble some more with Civ6 but although it's a good game it takes forever and a day to load a game.  Hence I'm not playing it as much as I should.  (My computer is old but not that old and can handle large battles in Total Warhammer 2 no problem.  Civ games have always been notorious for poor programming optimization)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Grim.Reaper

Probably won't get far this weekend, but hope to dabble with:

- Gods of War (liking it more than I originally thought)
- CS: Vietnam
- Expeditions Rome
- WarNo (against my better judgement and against what I originally said, I bought it---seemed pretty cheap so what the heck---doubt I will ever grasp it)

In reality, probably won't touch any of them and instead continue to shovel all the snow we keep getting:)

Gusington

Continuing my Kievan Rus campaign in 1100AD for Rome 2 TW. I will also be starting the Moscow campaign for Age of Empires IV. I don't know what it is but I just don't appreciate 3D graphics in games like AoE IV like I appreciate the sprites in Age of Empires II.

Getting into a bit of a sci-fi mood so may attempt some Battlefleet Gothic: Armada II as well as jumping back into Star Wars: Squadrons.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Also, murmurs of a potential Assassin's Creed title set in Asia:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

^long, long overdue. Assassin's Creed has "Ninja" written all over it.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Rayfer

Well done with the music choice JH.   Going to try out Grand Tactician American Civil War with the latest AI patch.

Gusington

I put that YouTube in there just for you JH.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

devoncop

It's going to be a lot more Campaign Series Vietnam for me. It is the first thing that has displaced Gloomhaven in about a month  :)

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on January 21, 2022, 11:21:20 AM
I put that YouTube in there just for you JH.

Disappointed it is China instead of Japan.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Blucher

Gusington

I would love an AssCreed set in Japan as well. There have been other similar games involving historical Japan and assassinations but nothing quite caught the magic that the original Tenchu did all those years ago. An update on that game would be epic.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Phantom

Enemy Coast Ahead - game about dam-busters raid - (Am reading book of same name by Guy Gibson so seemed appropriate) and probably a little ActionPC Football as well.

Pete Dero

Amazing vocals (live !) on that song.

Not in the mood for much else than Elite Dangerous.

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on January 21, 2022, 10:33:30 AM
Continuing my Kievan Rus campaign in 1100AD for Rome 2 TW. I will also be starting the Moscow campaign for Age of Empires IV. I don't know what it is but I just don't appreciate 3D graphics in games like AoE IV like I appreciate the sprites in Age of Empires II.

Getting into a bit of a sci-fi mood so may attempt some Battlefleet Gothic: Armada II as well as jumping back into Star Wars: Squadrons.

Some 1100 AD, some World of Warships and some boardgames.