Sea Power: Naval Combat in the Missile Age

Started by Jarhead0331, December 18, 2019, 03:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaron

Haha thanks! Love that dark humor already going on here.

BTW "soon" is a term we devs use a lot. Well ok at least us coding ones.

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Jarhead0331

Xaron, we are  thrilled to have you here in our forums. When you are ready, we would love to do a developer interview and/or preview for our front page. Please shoot me a PM and let me know how to contact you when you think the project is ready for that kind of coverage.

Good luck on the development!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Welcome - very interesting project you have going on. Good luck!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Julhelm

Hey guys, Jive Turkey was kind enough to have me on for about an hour on his live stream tonight where we talked in-depth about the game and also showed some new footage:

Twitch

Hope you enjoy it!

MekStark

Hello all,

As both Julhelm and Xaron are already here, decided it's time to step in, I am the second half of ex-Killerfish 2-men art team now working on Sea Power: Naval Combat in the Missile Age

SirAndrewD

Wow, great info in the stream.

I'm even more excited now.   Strike Fleet!  I remember playing that back on my old 286!  Great callback. 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Toonces

OMG I am so in on this.

I was wondering what happened with the Killerfish/Cold Waters thing.  That game had so much untapped potential...guess I have my answer now.

Anyway, wishing you guys the best of luck and speed with your new game.  It's an instant-buy for me (as well as The Admiral's Carrier Battles game).
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

hellfish6

Hi. I registered just because I my semi-frantic search for info on this game (thanks to the Task Force Admiral guys) led me here. I'm very eager to learn more about this game, and I wish you guys the best of luck with an easy and speedy production. I am sure this will be brilliant.

IICptMillerII

Also wanted to quickly chime in and say how excited I am for this. There hasn't been a proper 3D game like this since Fleet Command (which while still fun is really showing its age). That coupled with my love for modern naval warfare has me extremely excited for this title. The screenshots look great, and if I could hazard an optimistic guess, I would say that based on what we're seeing in those screenshots that the game is decently far along in its development.

Can't wait for more news and the eventual release!

Julhelm

Hi all, here are some new units from the game. Hope you enjoy them!

Jarhead0331

Hope? You HOPE we enjoy them? They are f**king awesome!  O0

When can we have a press code?  O:-)
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Dammit Carl!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd