The Groginati BOARDGAMING Sales Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, December 18, 2012, 07:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

Boots on the Ground is $10 for the next 12 hours at Miniature Market:  http://www.miniaturemarket.com/wog056.html

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Cyrano

Amazon.com has a range of boardgames on sale for the next 12 hours or so.

Sale prices also range to what looks like a top of 50% off.

Big groggy score would seem to be "Heroes of Nornmandie" which can be had for a nice discount.

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

Interesting. I was reading about the Boot Hill game the other day. If it weren't for having to register for another site I would have actually bid on it.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Nefaro

I've occasionally dug through shopgoodwill for wargames, rpgs, minis, etc but sorting through the heap is a time consuming process. 

Plus, you can't be sure the stuff is complete.  So it can be a bit of a gamble on some things.  Still, the prices aren't bad.

panzerde

Victory Point Games is running a 4th of July Sale, with 10% off their games this weekend. Purchases over $50 get an additional 5% off and over $100 get an additional 10% off. I just loaded up on some additional Napoleonic 20 games.

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

bayonetbrant

why do you guys keep posting this crap when I have no money coming in?!?!  ugh!

panzerde

Suck it up and go sell some plasma!  ;D
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

bayonetbrant

Nefaro

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 03, 2015, 02:47:50 PM
I'm allergic to needles...

Go sell some semen?

Surely there is some kind of bodily fluid you can trade in.

In other news... looks like yet another Darkest Night expansion is on the way.  May have to sell my humors too.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Nefaro on July 03, 2015, 05:34:47 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 03, 2015, 02:47:50 PM
I'm allergic to needles...

Go sell some semen?

You can sell that?  I've usually got to pay to have someone take it away.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on July 03, 2015, 05:48:14 PMYou can sell that?  I've usually got to pay to have someone take it away.

I think you're paying for "how" and not "what"

bayonetbrant

Nefaro

At least someone at BGG made the fancy stuff easier to find.  Unlike our Goodwill website here in the states.