The Groginati BOARDGAMING Sales Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, December 18, 2012, 07:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Is your "US address" the same thing as the "front page" for this site?  :nerd:

Barthheart

No, but the game you're sending me is....

BanzaiCat

Staggerwing

Quote from: Barthheart on November 17, 2016, 10:14:17 PM
Well I do have a US address for shipping stuff within the US... but someone would actually have to ship me something to know that.....  :-"

Sorry Barth. I hope to have Jutland out to you today. I can only get to the Post office on lunch break and all this week I either didn't get lunch or used it up getting my car squared away.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Toonces

I didn't know you were unloading a copy of Jutland.  I've been thinking about picking that up as I've been reading The Rules of the Game.

We're talking about the old AH version, right?
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

mirth

Quote from: Toonces on November 18, 2016, 08:02:40 AM
I didn't know you were unloading a copy of Jutland.  I've been thinking about picking that up as I've been reading The Rules of the Game.

They brokered a little deal last week. I was appalled :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 18, 2016, 07:58:30 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on November 17, 2016, 10:14:17 PM
Well I do have a US address for shipping stuff within the US... but someone would actually have to ship me something to know that.....  :-"

Sorry Barth. I hope to have Jutland out to you today. I can only get to the Post office on lunch break and all this week I either didn't get lunch or used it up getting my car squared away.

No worries.. it was really a jab at Banzai_Cat... he's now officially years late....  :bd:

Barthheart

Quote from: mirth on November 18, 2016, 08:10:05 AM

Yer just mad you didn't speak up first.  :)

mirth

Quote from: Barthheart on November 18, 2016, 08:35:40 AM
Quote from: mirth on November 18, 2016, 08:10:05 AM

Yer just mad you didn't speak up first.  :)

That would be true.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 17, 2016, 08:25:26 PM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on November 17, 2016, 03:16:27 PMHas anyone tried Tide of Iron?  I am thinking of picking up a copy but I've never tried it.  Any good?

Man, if only someone had published a review of the game on the front page of our site!

Damn it!  Now I've gone and ordered it and all the expansions at a horrible exchange rate.  I blame Trump....

BanzaiCat

DAMMIT SDR

You know whatever you buy I end up buying eventually?  :buck2:

Silent Disapproval Robot

Yeah, but this one (and Duel in the Dark) are out of print so maybe you can save yourself some money?

Also, shouldn't you be blowing up dams instead of reading this?

(I've ordered the Doolittle Raid sequel to Enemy Coast Ahead via P500).

mirth

BanzaiCat

Key word: eventually

And SDR is right, I have damns to blow up...and a frikkin' tanksgiving article to finish, too.

Though I won't get to the damn dams till the damn package gets here tomorrow. I have to work Monday through Wednesday next week, and everyone's going to be at home since they're all off. Fun times.

I love it when Amazon offers free shipping and says 5-9 days for delivery, then sits on it for 7 of those days and delivers it in two days.  ???

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 19, 2016, 07:40:34 PM
I love it when Amazon offers free shipping and says 5-9 days for delivery, then sits on it for 7 of those days and delivers it in two days.  ???

They want you to pay for Prime.