The Groginati BOARDGAMING Sales Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, December 18, 2012, 07:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Flying Pig has a big-ass sale going on, up to 40% off stuff

https://flyingpiggames.com
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

airboy

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 20, 2017, 07:47:41 AM
Flying Pig has a big-ass sale going on, up to 40% off stuff

https://flyingpiggames.com

Good sale, but nothing I want to buy.

bayonetbrant

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

mirth

I'm still trying to figure out how I remained sober through all of my Season 5 appearances.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on November 21, 2017, 11:17:18 AM
I'm still trying to figure out how I remained sober through all of my Season 5 appearances.

you did?

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 21, 2017, 11:26:53 AM
Quote from: mirth on November 21, 2017, 11:17:18 AM

you did?

Well, less drunk which counts as sober for me.

bayonetbrant

Silent Disapproval Robot

Not really sure where to stick this one.

I enjoyed the guy's sales pitch if nothing else.  I might pick a set up as my bookshelf is getting flaccid.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/888782331/boxthrone-the-modular-board-game-shelving-system

bbmike

Holy crap, nearly $450K funded already!!!  :o
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

Huh.... really aimed at Euro gamers... most wargamers will tell you that lying game boxes down will result in dished in box lids... especially for the old AH and SPI flat pack boxes...