Fallout TV Series - Hope It Does Not Suck

Started by airboy, July 02, 2020, 08:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Amazon is doing a TV series based on Fallout.

Amazon did one really go series - The Tick.  Then they dropped it.

Hope this does not suck.  I still have my original boxes and materials from Fallout 1 & 2.

https://news.yahoo.com/westworld-creators-developing-fallout-tv-214516680.html

SirAndrewD

Amazon has more than one good series. 

The Expanse may not have started there, but it's on there now and it's amazing.   Best Sci-Fi show since Babylon 5.

Nolan and Joy may be good stewards of Fallout.  They claim to be fans of the game and universe.  We'll see.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

I'm looking forward to it. I have loved each Fallout game until about Fallout 4, then I kind of meh'd out because I didn't really like the newer settings and firmly believe Fallout should be set in the American desert southwest, not New England or Appalachia. But a show in that universe sounds great to me...hopefully set in the desert :)

Of course if it's set in New York City that would be more than acceptable too. I so wanted Fallout 3 to be set in NYC, but Washington DC was kinda cool too.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd