Main Menu

Hey there!

Started by Tpek, September 08, 2021, 02:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tpek

Hey all,
I know I've been missing for a while (busy IRL, addicted to WOW and other excuses), so I thought of checking in and see what's going on.

So how are you all doing?

Jarhead0331

Take a look around! We're firing on all cylinders.

Hope you stay awhile.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Toonces

Well well well....look what the cat dragged in.

Welcome back, brother!   :hug:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

What the hell have you been doing with yourself? Don't answer that.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Back? How the hell'd you get out? They won't trust me with keys around here.  :wow:  Great to have you with us again Tpek.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

Welcome back Tpek.  We missed you!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Tpek

Quote from: Gusington on September 08, 2021, 03:08:29 PM

Nothing worse or kinkier than you've been doing :P

Toonces

I recently watched an episode of Parts Unknown where Tony was in Israel.  You guys have some seriously nice beaches.  Maybe not SoCal quality surf, but there are waves if you want them.

Beautiful country, brother.  Jerusalem is a bit confusing, though.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Sir Slash

Very! I was lost the whole time I was there back in 2009. Gradually you get used to looking for landmarks like the big Russian Orthodox Church on the Mount of Olives. And the traffic was horrible. I have no idea why they even bother painting lines of the highways.  :hide:  Still, a great place to see.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Tpek on September 11, 2021, 06:20:39 AM
Quote from: Gusington on September 08, 2021, 03:08:29 PM

Nothing worse or kinkier than you've been doing :P

ya thats a pretty wide latitude of behavior.  good to see you.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.