It's the End of the FRIDAY (as we know it)

Started by Tripoli, December 02, 2022, 09:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tripoli

Yeah, we last had this song on the Friday thread in 2016.  Once every 6 years is not too much for such a classic:

Me?  BoC work. Still trying to find the time to do some Combat Mission.  And write up the Kernstown AAR from the game that ArizonaTank and I finished.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Jarhead0331

Probably one of REM's best.

Going to try to get some time with Ready or Not. A big update dropped this week. I also recently re-installed RDR2, so maybe I'll jump back into that.

Everyone enjoy.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Recovering from whatever plague I had for about three weeks, this track is appropriate.

Working through the Obsidian medieval text RPG Pentiment...it can be funny as hell but requires a lot of reading.

Also getting ready to play a Wallachian campaign in the 1212AD mod for Attila: Total War and finally getting to Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ottoman Turkey).

And clearing the decks for the release of Knights of Honor: Sovereign, next Tuesday!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 02, 2022, 09:16:37 AM
Probably one of REM's best.
Agree. A timeless classic.

Now that i am back from Bolivia, think i'll play some Interstellar Space Genesis with the last update. That before i'll be playing Knights of Honor 2 only next.

Have a good weekend

MengJiao

Quote from: Tripoli on December 02, 2022, 09:09:12 AM

Me?  BoC work. Still trying to find the time to do some Combat Mission.  And write up the Kernstown AAR from the game that ArizonaTank and I finished.

Good song!  and as for me: boardgames and Hell Let Loose. 

nelmsm

Well lately I've been a boardgame kick but will be doing some playtesting for WDS and I need to get set up to keep working on Flashpoint Campaigns: Southern Storm.  Started a Distant Worlds 2 game and just picked up the rest of the Combat Mission games that I didn't have.  Always something to play at my house.  However after getting asked for the divorce by the wife 4 months ago I have met someone who is really making me happy and I plan on spending as much time with her as she can stand.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Got two RPGs (table-type) that are set to read on the Kindle: Weird Frontiers and the latest iteration of Cthulhu Dark Ages so keen on this.

Computer-wise, I'm not sure to be honest.  Something "shooty," doubtlessly but what is tbd.

Adios, amigos!

SlagDog

There are many games I want to play this weekend but I'll probably end up playing Christmas Home Decorating 2022 most of all. But if I get a break I'd like to play:

Imperiums Rome vs Carthage: will start the process of learning the game
Attila -  Medieval Kingdoms 1212 ad mod - working on a Duchy of Burgundy faction playthrough.
Skyrim - for the dungeon exploring
Wasteland 3 - just starting to get into this game.

Have a Great Weekend All!

bobarossa

Continuing my Shadow Empires game.  Farthest I've ever played (130 turns) and am busy stomping my enemy's Heavy Tanks with my Heavy Walkers. 

Sir Slash

War in the East 1 when I get the time and working-in some football, chicken wings and alcohol in between. Have a great weekend Grogs.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

Anguille it's funny you just mentioned Knights of Honor 2.  Prompted me to check Steam.

Now I'm on Steam almost everyday and when I do log in I always check my wishlist.  I could have sworn last night I did not see Knights of Sovereign 2 being released December 6. 

This changes everything for me as far as gaming goes.  I'm not sure what I'll be doing until that game comes out and this is only a prelude to what I really can't wait for. 

Imagine how earth shattering it would be if you checked your Steam wishlist and found that The Great War: The Western Front was being released "today".  I don't know about you guys but my world would come to a screeching halt as I wouldn't be able to focus on anything else except that game.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

^It was me but Anguille is as much a KoH fan as I am and who's counting anyway.

KoH: Sovereign and The Great War are my two most anticipated releases in a long, long time and did in fact transform my reading and gaming schedule to come!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Phantom

.....Its Last of the Mohicans, its Redcoats & Montcalm, its "Wilderness War" using Stuka Joe's solo CDG system. Non board gamers will not know what the hell I'm on about  :)