B&O Gamebox Refugee Game

Started by egg_salad, August 29, 2016, 06:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

egg_salad

B&O runs for $30/share and pays dividends..

Note -- had to change /vlog to doc to upload.  Change it back to run it.
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer

egg_salad

l'amour is up for the Nickelback plate RR.

rstites25

Just checking in to say I'm here.

binkman

Also here. It feels like I'm cheating on thegamebox.

binkman

Thegamebox is moving? It's going to live?

rstites25

I think they're moving the contents so nothing is lost, but it will probably locked so that nobody can post. I don't think Calandale wants to maintain it if nobody is going to use it, so locking prevents it from being infested by spambots.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: binkman on August 29, 2016, 08:08:01 PMAlso here. It feels like I'm cheating on thegamebox.

I hate that you feel that way, but I understand why it might be weird for you.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

egg_salad

Aaanndd the gamebox is down.  I hope l'amour got the link.  Of course, I think I know his user id on BGG, we could probably ping him there.

Woodall messaged me his email -- so I gave him the link to here.

egg_salad

Quote from: binkman on August 29, 2016, 08:29:15 PM
Thegamebox is moving? It's going to live?
Well, I am an internet slut and proud of it.  It's just a collection of electrons, man.

bayonetbrant

Calendal posted on FB a few minutes ago

QuoteSite's down - too hard to freeze it.
I'll give further notice depending on the install.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Woodall

I have arrived.  :o Hopefully the text check is temporary, Brant?

Woodall

Boy that crazy face is annoying.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: jwoodall04 on August 29, 2016, 11:17:42 PMHopefully the text check is temporary, Brant?

Si, seƱor, it should be

binkman

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 29, 2016, 10:33:31 PM
Quote from: binkman on August 29, 2016, 08:08:01 PMAlso here. It feels like I'm cheating on thegamebox.

I hate that you feel that way, but I understand why it might be weird for you.

It mostly just feels odd because it looks almost, but not quite, the same. I guess it doesn't really feel immoral.  :P

egg_salad

Quote from: egg_salad on August 29, 2016, 06:12:14 PM
B&O runs for $30/share and pays dividends..

Note -- had to change /vlog to doc to upload.  Change it back to run it.

Trying to attach this time as a vlog file..