Psst...Hey, Martok!

Started by BanzaiCat, January 04, 2014, 04:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

You're a mean man, Starfury.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

JasonPratt

Natural selection is a cruel, spider-drow mistress.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

^  LOL.  I can't imagine trying to walk in those... 

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 03, 2017, 09:42:26 PM

Don't care, I'm still gonna kill the ones I can get at -- even if they're the dumb ones.  :knuppel2: 

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 06, 2017, 08:25:18 PM

Well there goes my appetite.  :-\ 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

JasonPratt

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 22, 2017, 04:46:44 PM

I would give those to my brother for Father's Day so fast the air would scorch.  O0
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

undercovergeek

Bring me the flamethrower!!!!!!

JasonPratt

True story: my sister-in-law worked as logistics VP (eventually 2nd in command) at a clothing factory before it closed up shop and moved to Mexico or somewhere. Naturally there were a bunch of warehouses nearby, in that town and others (like the county seat). She had to go out to the warehouses on a regular basis for various logistic-duty reasons.

She and the other workers very much did not like going there in the winter, though.

Because lots of snakes, especially cottonmouth water moccasins, loved to get into the hanging stock and hibernate.

This factory was a major supplier for retail chains all across the US. She knows for a FACT a significant number of those snakes got shipped from the warehouses to the retailers.

Think about that next time you go shopping for clothes: they're now being made more cheaply in other areas of the world, than in viper-infested warehouses.

Barthheart

Martok

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

Hahahahaha!!!  Brilliant!