Dominions 3 MP game [Running]

Started by Yskonyn, February 21, 2013, 06:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

No we cannot use the rollback feature. It is known to corrupt savegames.
But its no problem to flag this as ended and restart.
I'll create a new game called The_Big_Pretenders2
If you guys dont want to fiddle with mods, I can share my mod folder on Dropbox. Just copy and paste.
Only create your pretender with All mods active. The sprite mods alter some pretender graphics.

The new game will be up for accepting pretenders in a short bit.

Edit: the old game has now been deleted from Llama and the new one is up accepting pretenders: The_Big_Pretenders, Take 2

You can download my modfolder from here: Mods Folder
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

undercovergeek

Quote from: Yskonyn on March 11, 2013, 04:42:58 AM
No we cannot use the rollback feature. It is known to corrupt savegames.
But its no problem to flag this as ended and restart.
I'll create a new game called The_Big_Pretenders2
If you guys dont want to fiddle with mods, I can share my mod folder on Dropbox. Just copy and paste.
Only create your pretender with All mods active. The sprite mods alter some pretender graphics.

The new game will be up for accepting pretenders in a short bit.

Edit: the old game has now been deleted from Llama and the new one is up accepting pretenders: The_Big_Pretenders, Take 2

You can download my modfolder from here: Mods Folder

youre awesome Yskonyn - thanks for this

So, err i won the first one yeah? cool

Yskonyn

Yup you shall be crowned the King and if you have seen or read Game of Thrones you know what that means... :)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

undercovergeek

Quote from: Yskonyn on March 11, 2013, 05:54:01 AM
Yup you shall be crowned the King and if you have seen or read Game of Thrones you know what that means... :)

yeah

thanks!

presumably i can just up load the current lord in folder again?

Yskonyn

Yes if you had it right the first time you can.

JasonPratt

Yay, I lose!  ;D (Cause I would rather be alive than dead, 'live than dead / pardon me but have you seen my head, seen my head?)

That was a couple of hours ago, just before 5 am my time, so I'll have to wait until after work. Maybe I can sneak in at lunch and resubmit the pretender, though.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

undercovergeek

resent - man, i had a corner position on the map too - thought this would be a strong starting position

JasonPratt

I was more central, but rather liked it anyway; a good mix of woods and plains.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

undercovergeek

what does a province with a crown above it mean?

Huw the Poo

I think that signifies a capital, i.e. Where a pretender started.

undercovergeek

could have sworn it was in one next door to me - thought there were serious goodies to be had

Yskonyn

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 11, 2013, 09:37:25 AM
could have sworn it was in one next door to me - thought there were serious goodies to be had

Well there is! A whole empire of goodies in fact! :)

undercovergeek

lol - quick question, the first time round Llamaserver sent me a mail saying 'ive got your pretender', but not this time - just wondered if it was coming.

On the other hand, Llamaserver shows all pretenders in

edit: no it doesnt, im looking at the old email - what a spanner!

Yskonyn

I did not receive a notice on mine either.
Funny Llama snag.

undercovergeek

cool - as long as were good

goddamit it im ready to play this game!!