Dominions 3 MP game [Running]

Started by Yskonyn, February 21, 2013, 06:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

Quote from: Yskonyn on March 19, 2013, 02:45:20 PM
Hmpf.. Darn heavy cavalry trampled over my carefully scripted invigorated, awe inspiring, shockwave dealing army! But but but... Thats not fair! My army is lead by a Hero!

*pout*

chortle

been there

done that!

Huw the Poo

Yeah you're in good company, Ysk.  These damn indies are swines.

Yskonyn

A notice: I will be in Egypt from the 22nd till the 25th.I will have access to these forums and the Llamaserver, but unfortunately not to the game itself.
I will delay the game during that time, gents.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

JasonPratt

I'm probably going to be away from my Dom3 computer almost all Saturday through no earlier than Sunday afternoon myself.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Yskonyn

Caelum hails Arco and Ermor. Check your email please.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

undercovergeek

Quote from: Yskonyn on March 20, 2013, 08:09:56 AM
Caelum hails Arco and Ermor. Check your email please.

uh oh - a mictlan/niefelheim v ermor/arco and caleum schism?

Huw the Poo

undercovergeek

faq number 3 - my home province is already considered site searched isnt it?

Huw the Poo

Just check ye olde stats on the province info panel. It does begin with a certain amount having been searched, yeah.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on March 20, 2013, 10:40:15 AM
Just check ye olde stats on the province info panel. It does begin with a certain amount having been searched, yeah.

cool - but can it be searched more or is it considered searched to the max as its home?

Nefaro

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 20, 2013, 10:42:43 AM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on March 20, 2013, 10:40:15 AM

cool - but can it be searched more or is it considered searched to the max as its home?

I think it usually depends on how the map creator has it set up.  It looks to default without any extra sites in your start location, but it depends on the map you're playing.

JasonPratt

No, it's already max-searched (including for holy sites). I'm pretty sure the in-game map creator doesn't affect this.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

undercovergeek

when do you guys get worried about unrest 20? 20? 40? 50?

Huw the Poo

Well, at 100 recruitment becomes impossible.  If you're letting the game manage the taxes in the province, that can be a useful indicator; if the tax rate gets too low, allow the unrest to ease off.

Acquiring some juicy blood slaves, eh?

undercovergeek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on March 20, 2013, 02:19:07 PM
Well, at 100 recruitment becomes impossible.  If you're letting the game manage the taxes in the province, that can be a useful indicator; if the tax rate gets too low, allow the unrest to ease off.

Acquiring some juicy blood slaves, eh?

nope just money - i needs money!!!!! bumping tax up little by little but always need more