Israeli Air Force Leader – Kickstarter!

Started by DanVerssen, November 08, 2016, 02:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanVerssen

I posted up a quick video on the 1948 Campaign, and went over all of the major differences between IAFL and previous Leader entries, this is my first video, let me know what you think!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dvgames/israeli-air-force-leader

JudgeDredd

Looking forward to this one Dan. Phantom Leader is one of my most prized possessions in my small but suitable board game collection.
Alba gu' brath

Nefaro

I've been holding out on buying more of the Leader series, waiting for this one. 

DanVerssen

The Final 2 Campaigns to be added into Israeli Air Force Leader, both Hypothetical, but a fun look at what history could have been, and could possibly be. We are at almost 12k in a week, and that could mean we hit 50k by the end! Take a look, and tell me what you think of them.

JudgeDredd

If I could fund you through kickstarter I would, but without knowing postage costs I just can't.

Postage costs should be evident on the kickstarter page. I just can't pay $70 for a game, with $30-40 for postage and throwing customs on top.

I pre-ordered this game from a local company *I think* two years ago (maybe last year) and Huey Leader at the same time. I'm surprised that company was taking pre-orderes for something that was apparently so far away.

As for your additional campaigns - I like alot.  O0
Alba gu' brath

MikeGER

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 10, 2016, 06:39:10 AM
Postage costs should be evident on the kickstarter page. I just can't pay $70 for a game, with $30-40 for postage and throwing customs on top.

its "Euro friendly " so taxes and custom are already covered! 
the $30-40 ? postage remain and killing it for someone abroad from the USA, if the person don't see it 'as a donation' to get the game project come to live for sure.

when i decide to get it i will get it at the Spiel2017 at the UGG (Udo Grebe Gamedesign) stall with a little trade fair discount and save the postage   
if i cant wait until October its the regular price and additional 4.99€ shipping inside Germany
(JD, it would be 10€ shipping to the UK for you according to the UGG store webside and a 65,45 € preorder item ...its promised for March ...but i guess it will be actual in your hands on the 50th anniversary of the Six-Day War ^-^  ...or when push comes to shove on Yom Kippur :o) 

JudgeDredd

I was referring to helping with Kickstarter really. Kickstarter is not an option for me when it's US based. That's a choice. I'm not blaming anyone. Just saying, I'm not taking the chance of customs or a big delivery charge from the US, effectively (potentially) doubling the price of the game.

I already have it on pre-order (from more than a year ago) from a UK reseller. Paid a deposit for it too.
Alba gu' brath

DanVerssen

We are in our final 48 hours!

Israeli Air Force Leader Kickstarter is almost done, in case you haven't seen it in a while, here are some of the major updates.

For the first time, a 9th Campaign is being added into a Leader Title. 1981 Operation Babylon, where Israel goes on the offense attempting to Destroy Iraq's strengthened Nuclear Power Plant.

Also a first, at the beginning of every Campaign, you can purchase Skills for Pilots that give them unique abilities giving you more decisions per Mission.

Both of the above come in every Core Game.

We also have Minis available for all of your planes. (Hostile Bandit/Site Minis are in the works now.)

Almost every DVG product is available for Add-ons.

MikeGER

- never mind, double post deleted -