Second Front (in Development)

Started by Jo B, August 13, 2019, 03:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo B

this free placable decorations have no impact on gameplay but convert buildings to stations

Jo B

new train cars. makes the station less dangerous. can not be placed on roads as this are basicaly wooden buildings

Sir Slash

And Outhouses too!  :D  You guys thought of everything.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

IronX

I think it looks great (the trains more so than the outhouses). You don't see this sort of set dressing very often and it presumably complicates the line-of-sight for the combatants, making for more interesting gameplay.

Barthheart

Can troops get in the trains for cover?

Jo B

Quote from: Barthheart on November 09, 2019, 12:19:35 PM
Can troops get in the trains for cover?
yes they will enter the trains through the doors

Barthheart

Gusington

If the wargame doesn't pan out you can make the next competitor for Railroad Tycoon.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

If you tell me I get to wreck trains in this game I'll buy 10 copies.  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jo B

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 09, 2019, 11:08:10 PM
If you tell me I get to wreck trains in this game I'll buy 10 copies.  <:-)

yes of course. hope you will support us when it comes to Kickstarter  O:-)

Soldiers in the train cars

al_infierno

The idea of kicking money into this game makes my loins moister than you'd believe.  Can't wait for the Kickstarter!
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Jo B

Quote from: al_infierno on November 10, 2019, 09:05:08 PM
The idea of kicking money into this game makes my loins moister than you'd believe.  Can't wait for the Kickstarter!
Thank you. That's very encouraging.

Jo B

improved rail car and coal car. Coal car hex can not be entered.

Zulu1966

"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.