Main Menu

World of Warships

Started by Kushan, June 06, 2015, 11:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fran

steve58

hhhmmm, just got this email from WOWS.  I used the 1st code.  Feel free to grab any of the others; just post the ones you use.  I believe its all part of WOWS's current recruiting push. I've not signed up to do any recruiting, so don't think I will benefit in any way.

We're giving you five bonus codes—for you, your friends, or even your enemies. Do whatever you want with them, but there are three rules to follow:

1.   Maximum of one bonus code per person
2.   Maximum of one activation per account
3.   Activate before November 1

CREM-G5CGF-7MHTR
CREM-G5CH7-ACB8X
CREM-G5CMH-97E5H
CREM-G5D5K-2ZN8K
CREM-G5D7U-FTHPG

ACTIVATE A BONUS CODE

and share with friends

WHAT WILL IT PROVIDE?

Active players (like yourself) will get:
   1x random container
        1x container with resources

For those who haven't played for a long time, we've prepared a more generous bonus:
   7 days of Premium Account
        3,000,000 credits
        7x containers with resources

Those who have never played World of Warships will obtain the most lavish rewards:
   Cruiser III St. Louis
        30 days of Premium Account

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: steve58 on October 23, 2020, 05:37:40 PM
hhhmmm, just got this email from WOWS.  I used the 1st code.  Feel free to grab any of the others; just post the ones you use.  I believe its all part of WOWS's current recruiting push. I've not signed up to do any recruiting, so don't think I will benefit in any way.

Ditto goes for me if anyone wants some.

steve58

Some more freebies available at World of Warships.  Link to claim freebies is in the link below.

7 days of Warships Premium Account
1x Dunkirk container
1x Vive la France container
1x Hunt for Bismarck container
1x American Cruisers container
1x Battle of North Cape container
1x Royal Navy Destroyers container
1x "In the service of the Motherland" container

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/a-gift-to-turn-the-tide/

Gift available to claim until: Wed. Nov. 25 9:00 PM PT / your local time: Thu. Nov. 26 12:00 AM
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 24, 2020, 11:23:52 PM
She looks fast!

Actually, that's not the Hill, which was a "destroyer leader" emphasizing guns over torps.  Maybe that's the Farragut?  Nope, its the Monaghan.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on November 28, 2020, 06:45:14 AM
She looks fast!

Actually, that's not the Hill, which was a "destroyer leader" emphasizing guns over torps.  Maybe that's the Farragut?  Nope, its the Monaghan.

USS New Mexico:

Nefaro

Captain respecs are free right now, with the new commander skill changes.  So I recommend logging in to, at the least, select "Redistribute Points" on all you commanders if you haven't played in awhile.

Been having some fun despite the CV Sky Syphilis problem and BB standoff meta the devs have encouraged with the skills change.  A free 7 days of premium helps too.   O0

For those in our [MBG] clan, I spent resources on pumping up our bonuses and discounts.  Apparently they were reset in some update.  So those XP and resource bonuses, ship purchase discounts, etc are active again.  I think Shelldrake has been active lately, so if you see the ship purchase discounts pop up out of nowhere, that's where it came from.  If anyone else is clanless and wants the bonuses, let me know and I'll send an invite.  No requirements, we're just filthy casuals who wanted the extras.

CptHowdy

Quote from: Nefaro on January 28, 2021, 11:37:16 AM
Captain respecs are free right now, with the new commander skill changes.  So I recommend logging in to, at the least, select "Redistribute Points" on all you commanders if you haven't played in awhile.

Been having some fun despite the CV Sky Syphilis problem and BB standoff meta the devs have encouraged with the skills change.  A free 7 days of premium helps too.   O0

For those in our [MBG] clan, I spent resources on pumping up our bonuses and discounts.  Apparently they were reset in some update.  So those XP and resource bonuses, ship purchase discounts, etc are active again.  I think Shelldrake has been active lately, so if you see the ship purchase discounts pop up out of nowhere, that's where it came from.  If anyone else is clanless and wants the bonuses, let me know and I'll send an invite.  No requirements, we're just filthy casuals who wanted the extras.

sent a join request. thanks!

Nefaro

Quote from: CptHowdy on February 01, 2021, 09:47:16 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on January 28, 2021, 11:37:16 AM

sent a join request. thanks!

Gotcha in!  :bd:

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on January 15, 2021, 09:34:20 AM
Quote from: MengJiao on November 28, 2020, 06:45:14 AM
She looks fast!

USS New Mexico:

USS North Carolina:

Sir Slash

She looks like a real Beast! And a hungry one at that.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao