Started by Mr. Bigglesworth, June 14, 2012, 03:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Barthheart

Gusington

^That is an insane shot. 'Hi honey look what I did at work today.'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Yeah, that is a pretty frakkin' awesome shot. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Capn Darwin

It's a good photoshop job.  :)
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Barthheart

Quote from: Capn Darwin on July 17, 2012, 01:30:53 PM
It's a good photoshop job.  :)

Yeah, the more I look at it that's what I'm thinking too. Texas Aggies do get jet fly by for every home game though....

W8taminute

Quote from: Barthheart on July 17, 2012, 10:47:17 AM

I wonder if the jet wash would incinerate the people in the sidelines.  He's flying pretty close to the stadium. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

^Oh I know that Gus.  ;)

I was just letting my curiosity get the best of me while knowingly ignoring the fact that the picture is a fake.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

jet wash at that height wouldnt effect the crowd or stadium.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

No W8 I was asking not telling...it breaks my heart that the image is not real.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Gus, the shadows from the stadium go left to right.  the shadows on the tailplanes go right to left.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

Staggerwing

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on July 19, 2012, 01:24:49 PM
Gus, the shadows from the stadium go left to right.  the shadows on the tailplanes go right to left.

The shadows on the pilot's O2 hose follow the same line as the stadium. Maybe only the following jets were shopped in or the A/c were never all in the same original source pic to begin with.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys