Florida deserves its own thread

Started by besilarius, September 18, 2015, 06:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

no one from Floriduh complains about drugs in there food.
must be Canadastanian.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Sir Slash

Damn, you can get 2 years for that? Asking for a friend. Who likes dogs. Though, they seem to be not too crazy about him.  :shocked:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

steve58

Florida Man Games coming February 2024!!

Featuring Beer Belly Wrestling (I'd participate, but I'm not in Florida :tongue:) and 'evading arrest' obstacle course

http://apnews.com/article/florida-man-games-social-media-st-augustine-baba548edfa25a963b823ae0023fb227

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Windigo

Had to revive this thread. I am surprised Star didn't show up in any of the hundreds of photos available on line

Good schtick
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

despite JH's opinions on the matter I'm no where near dumb enough to be among the Floriduh men.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on March 12, 2024, 07:40:07 PMdespite JH's opinions on the matter I'm no where near dumb enough to be among the Floriduh men.

I may or may not go to one of these ... for the sheer spectacle of human stupidity. Although we have redhats for that.....
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.