Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Phantom Doctrine
Power & Revolution 2020 edition
Project Hospital & all DLC
Through The Darkest of Times
We. The Revolution

Anyone suggest any bargains?

devoncop

Blood Bowl 2 is just 2.99 and with all the dlc is 6.74 which amounts to a 75-80% discount if you like the franchaise.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

trek

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and a couple DLC's for The Division 1.

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: trek on December 23, 2020, 07:56:33 AM
... and a couple DLC's for The Division 1.

The Underground one is the bee's knees for me; specially when you get that jump scare from a Hunter dropping in to ruin your day.

Gusington

Not on Steam but on UbiSoft Connect...accidentally bought AssCreed Valhalla as I was trying to cash in come 'coin' but they were not applicable because it's a new release. Oh well. Don't tell The Wife  >:D

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Probably going to be pretty light for me. So far, I only have Operation Citadel in my cart.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Gusington on December 23, 2020, 10:27:55 AM
Not on Steam but on UbiSoft Connect...accidentally bought AssCreed Valhalla as I was trying to cash in come 'coin' but they were not applicable because it's a new release. Oh well. Don't tell The Wife  >:D

Lol.  Nice.

"Honestly, that PayPal button just pushed itself!  I swear!"

ArizonaTank

Quote from: Ian C on December 23, 2020, 06:06:02 AM

Highly recommend "Generation Zero"...atmospheric, huge open world that has a definite "Far Cry" feel to it. Well done overall. Allows the player to use multiple tactics (from sniping to old fashioned SMG run and gun) to defeat mysterious robots that have suddenly appeared to take over the countryside. The game is about $8 with the sale, and is a steal at that price.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Rayfer

I haven't played an MMO in many years.  What's the current state of Fallout 76' on Steam for $13.19.  I know it got bashed when it first came out so I'm hesitant to jump in.

Gusington

I don't own it because I do not MMO and hate people, but I have seen that Fallout '76 has been patched up the wazoo so it's got to be better than it was upon release.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Redwolf

DCS A-10 C (the new one).

DCS Nevada map.

Campaigns for the Spitfire and one I forgot :) (ETA: F-86)

And that on the day it is free anyway...

hellfish6

Quote from: ArizonaTank on December 23, 2020, 11:54:30 AM

Highly recommend "Generation Zero"...atmospheric, huge open world that has a definite "Far Cry" feel to it. Well done overall. Allows the player to use multiple tactics (from sniping to old fashioned SMG run and gun) to defeat mysterious robots that have suddenly appeared to take over the countryside. The game is about $8 with the sale, and is a steal at that price.

I love the Simon Stålenhag books and paintings that inspired it, but I heard a lot of mixed reviews about the game. Maybe for $8 it's worth the plunge.

ArizonaTank

Quote from: hellfish6 on December 23, 2020, 01:25:05 PM
Quote from: ArizonaTank on December 23, 2020, 11:54:30 AM

I love the Simon Stålenhag books and paintings that inspired it, but I heard a lot of mixed reviews about the game. Maybe for $8 it's worth the plunge.

I have about 20 hours of playtime so far...loved every second of it. I have not noticed any gameplay issues...except that you really have to do some tactical thinking, or the game will trounce you. As the game progresses, you are introduced to ever more dangerous robot types. You then have to find a tactic to defeat each of these. For example, the early "runner" robots can be fast, but when they pause, a well aimed sniper round to their fuel tank turns them into a ball of fire. Or later, some of the more heavy robots can be killed by exploding a small LPG tank under them. Anyway, great fun and no regrets. 

The game world is believable and gorgeous.

However, its not all wonderful. The inventory interface takes a little getting used to. The game only lets you save a spawn points. Also, when you are killed, the game forces you back to a spawn point...sometimes they are quite far away. I find myself missing Bethesda's standard save anywhere feature. 
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Grim.Reaper

A shocker for me.....I don't plan on buying anything more in the sale:)  Possibly one Tiller title before the year ends...but still deciding.

nelmsm

I'm thinking about picking up one of the two Command Ops 2 scenario packs I don't have yet but I haven't played the others yet and Bradley at Bay is tenatively looking to be out in February so I may just hold off.