Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: The Boring Thread
Last post by JasonPratt - Today at 01:13:29 PM
I installed my WH40K Dawn of War Soulstorm with the latest UltApoc mod yesterday.

In itself, not exciting. Gus' 401K story reminded me about it though, for various reasons.

(I have a three year old cousin who will probably plotz when he watches me playing it, though right now he's fixated on my PS2 emulation of Godzilla: Save the Earth.)
Last post by Gusington - Today at 12:47:19 PM
I have been paying too much into my 401k account and have to adjust it a bit.
Last post by Jarhead0331 - Today at 12:40:08 PM
I received my annual Escrow Account Disclosure Statement from my bank. It indicated a substantial increase in the monthly mortgage payment due to a rather large escrow shortfall. I tracked the cause down to a huge increase in the premium of my home owner's insurance policy. For no reason at all it nearly doubled. I cancelled my old policy and went with a new insurer. Mostly comparable coverage at a premium that is actually a little less than what I was paying before the increase.

Sometimes you need to take one step back to take two steps forward.

Asleep yet?
General Discussion / The Boring Thread
Last post by W8taminute - Today at 12:21:36 PM
Last night I cleaned the dryer filter by scraping away the lint build up.  Sometimes I just leave the piles of lint on top of the dryer.  Only after the pile gets too big do I force myself to throw them out into a nearby trash bin. 

Anybody got any good boring stories to share?  I mean, boring stories should be told as much as the exciting ones, no?
Computer Gaming / Re: Valheim
Last post by Maximy1 - Today at 11:03:07 AM
Hey, is anyone still playing this game? Just started playing it, so much fun.
Sexy
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Shogun - Hulu / FX Reboot ...
Last post by Gusington - Today at 08:30:29 AM
 :cannon:
Current Events / Re: Russia's War Against Ukrai...
Last post by JudgeDredd - Today at 01:17:09 AM
Quote from: FarAway Sooner on Yesterday at 04:04:49 PMI'm strictly hoping that the Welsh, the English, and the Scots all use that "sabres" spelling over the Americanized "sabers" version.  I'm sure somebody will let me know if they don't!   :Party:    :grin:
We do...well played :notworthy: