Main Menu

Matrix Sale

Started by Geezer, May 10, 2022, 06:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Quote from: 88mmkwk on May 10, 2022, 07:43:36 PM
The GOG sale has A:AR for $5.99.  So for the mere price of one gallon of dinosaur juice, you can fantasize of conquering the world without having to take office in the Kremlin!   :peace:

I forgot to say earlier... your sly critique, I saw it.  :coolsmiley:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

88mmkwk

Quote from: JasonPratt on May 11, 2022, 02:40:26 PM
Quote from: 88mmkwk on May 10, 2022, 07:43:36 PM
The GOG sale has A:AR for $5.99.  So for the mere price of one gallon of dinosaur juice, you can fantasize of conquering the world without having to take office in the Kremlin!   :peace:

I forgot to say earlier... your sly critique, I saw it.  :coolsmiley:
Subtle and dry should not a condition restricted to Martinis.... Glad someone picked up on it  ^-^

On a more serious note, for those checking out AGG:RO -  I own and have always greatly admired AGEOD's Alea Jacta Est.  A bit long in the tooth, but still really solid play and something I fire up regularly to get my ancients fix.  Curious if you are just looking for a change of pace, don't care for AJE, or what the motivation is to find a another take on the period?  DISCLOSURE:  I regularly buy games that i have NO business purchasing and don't need to 'splain the absence of common sense and logic in my buying patterns!  But I'm just curious of others for this gaming period and if others are looking for something better than AJE....
Gaming Rig:
HP Spectre x360 Convertible Laptop w/Pen Support
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz w/16GB RAM
HP Omen Thunderbolt 3 External GPU/Storage Chassis with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti and 1TB SSD
27" Dell S2716DG 144Hz 1440p with GSync at 2560x1440

-----------------------------------
"Still here and alive. On kindlenso thisnwill be short.  Of wtf.
Day 3 to.borrow.  weather is bad.  Had first fall; good call on gloves.  Heavy rain tomorrow.ngut check.  Inshall prevail.  Jesus thisnisnworse than a drunk post.  F you kindle."        - Toonces

Anguille

Quote from: Gusington on May 10, 2022, 05:37:38 PM
That's my cue to ask again (because I can't remember what the consensus here was) if Aggressors: Ancient Rome and Star Hammer: The Vanguard Prophecy are all worth purchasing...
Aggressors: Ancient Rome is really excellent and offers many many hours of gameplay.

The campaign of Star Hammer is not very long but i liked it very much.

Anguille

Quote from: Gusington on May 11, 2022, 11:46:00 AM
Also looking forward to the Rome & Carthage DLC for Imperium...which will probably make Aggressors obsolete at some point :/
Probably  :)

FarAway Sooner

I can't keep all the titles of these games straight even when I'm reading this single thread!   :notworthy:

Gusington

Thanks Anguille! You have sort of an endorsement badge here. If you like it, it's gotta be pretty good most of the time.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd