Spring in Munich Players

Started by panzerde, July 12, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panzerde

The list of players that have so far confirmed themselves as being in this game are:

• IncompetentIdiot
  • Iconoclast
  • craniumgroup
  • Bearodactyl
  • billcoop4
  • James Sterrett
  • Jimlacey1
  • Lowenstaat
  • forzamark
  • OJsDad
  • crak
  • Davidkvh
  • Cyrano
Still waiting to hear from Brojd and Tomg. If we don't hear from them by tomorrow, there are two Reserve players waiting in the wings.

I highly recommend everyone set up their forum profiles so as to receive and email if there are new posts in a forum thread. It's too easy to miss something otherwise.

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Troina1943

I'm a colleague of James Sterrett and "believe" (always a dangerous thing) that he's prepped the way for me to request to join the game.

Looking forward to it!
The nation that will insist upon drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to finds its fighting done by fools and its thinking by cowards.
Colonel Sir William F. Butler (1889)

panzerde

Due to time differences and forum difficulties Brojd was unable to get to the forums yesterday and read the posts concerning responding to the email to get organized. He has since contacted me. I'd like to ask one of the fine gentlemen participating in both games to voluntarily turn over their position to Brojd so he can play in at least one game.

panzerde

ATTENTION  TO ORDERS!!

Player briefs have been sent! We'll no spend about a week allowing both sides to communicate and plan, and let me know their initial dispositions. Game time will then start and all communications between players will stop.

Bon chance!/Viel Glück!

JasonPratt

He means all direct emails between players will stop, unless you're in a proximity judged instantaneous by the umpire.

Communications can still go on but they have to be sent by courier, i.e. to the umpire for him to pass along (and track on the map).
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

panzerde

Everyone should be aware of this from email, but for the sake of completeness: Army commanders (Napoleon, Charles) should have their final dispositions and overall plans to me today (Saturday). These will be distributed to players and I'll be calling for 16 April 0430 orders on Sunday.

If anyone would like to see the umpire's setup for this, I've posted a picture here.

panzerde

I am now in receipt of the initial orders from both commanders. I'm seeking some clarification on a couple of things before we start. Please stop all group communication through email. All further communication should be via email to Control.

I expect to call for initial orders for 0430 16 April tomorrow morning once I have initial dispositions clarified.

I'll start a new thread for announcing calls for orders and turn advancement once we're rolling.