4th Annual NCAA Tournament Bracket Challenge

Started by bayonetbrant, March 12, 2015, 08:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Evil Triumphing the Day after Easter??
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

MetalDog

I feel your pain.  ALL of Tobacco Road is anathema!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

bayonetbrant

Don't ever associate me with Will Ferrell.  There are very few actors in Hollywood I like less than that guy.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

I'd have photoshopped you had I known of a pic of you I could have used. I was going for the 'fro and basketball more than anything else, sheesh.

Centurion40

Centurion40

Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 08, 2015, 08:54:01 AM
Don't ever associate me with Will Ferrell.  There are very few actors in Hollywood I like less than that guy.

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

OJsDad

I see where the seven leading scorer from Kentucky are leaving.  I wonder how that will play for the team next year.  Will they be able to reload and compete.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

MetalDog

Sucks for Avery Johnson.  Half the Rivals.com Top 10 haven't committed yet.  And hearing that Kentucky has seven spots open for next year, I think Calipari has the inside track.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

KyzBP

Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 04, 2015, 10:17:59 PM
WINNER WINNER - SUCKITALLAYOUSE!

Yes, there's still another game to play, but none of us have an PPR, and I'm on top.  So I'm calling it!  :)

I just realized (yep, just now) I never congratulated you on your win.  See ya next year.

(Notice how I still didn't actually congratulate you.  ;) )
Congrats.