2017 Running Football Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, March 06, 2017, 01:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuna

Quote from: mirth on February 01, 2018, 01:24:32 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 01, 2018, 01:21:22 PM
Quote from: BanzaiCat on February 01, 2018, 12:58:00 PM
However the Pats lose, to lose in the most humiliating manner possible. :)

That was the '86 Super Bowl after the '85 season...

Ha! It sure was.

And they rubbed it in, by having the Fridge run in for a TD!

OJsDad

Best part of the day is on now.  The Puppy Bowl!!!
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

Quote from: OJsDad on February 04, 2018, 04:14:36 PM
Best part of the day is on now.  The Puppy Bowl!!!

Watching The Cat Bowl would be so much more fun.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bbmike

There was never a great chance of it anyway, but I will never buy Bud Light again just because of the incredibly stupid "Dilly, Dilly" crappy commercials. Period. That is all. Yes, I'm drinking scotch right now.  ^-^
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bbmike

-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

Tuned it in while doing laundry, when there was about 9 minutes left in the second. Saw a Chris Pratt commercial that was decent (can't remember the beer name, so it wasn't all that great I guess), saw a GMC commercial that was very annoying, and the rest are pretty meh.

'Course the Eagles were winning 15-3 when I tuned it in, and now those retards are letting the Pats score with aplomb, so off it went. I'll check in later just to see, but F that noise.

Gusington

It's actually a good game. The GMC Viking themed commercial was stupid though.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

I've been underwhelmed with the commercials so far
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

I'm underwhelmed by this whole Super Bowl but my family wanted to watch it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Yeah, the commercials suck a big one. Maybe they shot their wad in the 1st - dunno, didn't see any of it till close to halftime.

Saw a bit of the Puppy Bowl. More entertaining than any of the SB commercials.

OJsDad

The trailers for Solo and Skyscraper were good.  And the one for Infinity War

bayonetbrant

Took til the end of the 3rd quarter before a commercial I chuckled at. I thought the Giants TD celebration commercial was funny

OJsDad