Strategic Command: American Civil War Announced

Started by steve58, April 07, 2022, 01:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

The DLC Has been released, on sale for about $14.

Tanaka

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on January 26, 2023, 07:13:17 PMThe DLC Has been released, on sale for about $14.

$11 on steam if you already have the base game...

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on January 26, 2023, 10:51:04 PM^I am not seeing that discount  :huh:

Yep, me neither.  I have the base game installed and says $14.99 on Steam.  But regardless, even if a little more at Matrix, I like having both the matrix and steam option available to me so I plan to purchase from Matrix anyway.

WallysWorld

Bought it from Matrix using my anniversary coupon so it was very good price. I really enjoy the Strategic Command games.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Tanaka

Quote from: Gusington on January 26, 2023, 10:51:04 PM^I am not seeing that discount  :huh:

You have to buy the SCACW complete collection bundle. Click on it and you will see the discount.

Boggit

I can thoroughly recommend the Franco Prussian War scenario. It's a massive map that enables the game to capture concentration of forces of the time. Great fun!
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Gusington

Ah I already have the base game. No discount for me.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Tanaka on January 27, 2023, 09:15:43 PM

You have to buy the SCACW complete collection bundle. Click on it and you will see the discount.

Even when I click on the complete bundle, I don't see the $11 cost, I see the same $13.49 price as Matrix is selling it for.  Maybe has to do with the region your purchasing from?

Tanaka

Quote from: Gusington on January 27, 2023, 11:28:22 PMAh I already have the base game. No discount for me.

Yes I did too. It will not charge you for the base game just the discounted DLC.

SirAndrewD

My problem here is that I'm far more interested in the DLC than the base game. 

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Old TImer

Quote from: SirAndrewD on January 28, 2023, 01:04:09 PMMy problem here is that I'm far more interested in the DLC than the base game. 

Same here.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tanaka

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on January 28, 2023, 05:51:36 AM

Even when I click on the complete bundle, I don't see the $11 cost, I see the same $13.49 price as Matrix is selling it for.  Maybe has to do with the region your purchasing from?

Sorry I think it is the one below that. The Strategic Command Complete Bundle. It worked for me anyway.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Tanaka on January 30, 2023, 01:05:17 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on January 28, 2023, 05:51:36 AM

Sorry I think it is the one below that. The Strategic Command Complete Bundle. It worked for me anyway.

The only other bundle below that is the Strategic Command Series complete bundle which contains games beyond the ACW.  Maybe you own all those games as well, which got you a better deal for the DLC...I don't own all the non-ACW products.  No big deal, I was just curious why different.  Thanks.