Age of Steam-Ireland

Started by rstites25, June 12, 2017, 08:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rstites25

If you're still interested in a game of Polis, Mike, let me know your username on Boardgamearenea and I'll set up a game.

rstites25

l'amour is up for choosing an action.

egg_salad

Quote from: rstites25 on June 15, 2017, 09:30:53 PM
If you're still interested in a game of Polis, Mike, let me know your username on Boardgamearenea and I'll set up a game.

Huh.  I need to make an account.  Let me do that and take a looks at the rules this weekend.

A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer

rstites25

How about we using Yucata instead of Boardgame Arena? You can't undo inadvertent plays in Boardgame Arena, but you can in Yucata (I think. I've just played some Pax Por there, and you can undo anything before you gain new information. I assume the Polis module would be the same).

l'amour

egg_salad

Pass option for turn order.

Woodall

Believe you're up to build, Rex. Are you done with our Polis game? Your pass confused me. :) I'm indifferent to playing it out, if you're spent.

rstites25

I'd forgotten I took first build.  :-[

I passed because I was out of prestige and didn't look to be able to gain any any time soon...so I thought I'd at least make you pay resources. But I don't think it matters...I"m toast anyway.

I'll build something momentarily.

rstites25

Woodall

l'amour

egg_salad

egg_salad

Quote from: rstites25 on June 16, 2017, 01:25:04 PM
How about we using Yucata instead of Boardgame Arena? You can't undo inadvertent plays in Boardgame Arena, but you can in Yucata (I think. I've just played some Pax Por there, and you can undo anything before you gain new information. I assume the Polis module would be the same).

I am egg_salad on both now, I think.

I glanced at the rules.  So I am ready as I will ever be.

rstites25

Quote from: egg_salad on June 19, 2017, 08:09:47 AM
Quote from: rstites25 on June 16, 2017, 01:25:04 PM

I am egg_salad on both now, I think.

I glanced at the rules.  So I am ready as I will ever be.

I created a game and sent an invitation on Yucata.

l'amour

Done. This map looks flippin well ard.