Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Computer Gaming / Re: Upcoming Holiday Sales…what are you looking to get?
« Last post by SlagDog on Yesterday at 11:38:32 AM »
I ended up buying Red Dead Redemption 2, Imperiums Rome vs Carthage and the Field of Glory Medieval DLCs.

RDR 2 Story is really cool. I feel like I'm living in a freaking Western and the graphics are really amazing. The story is fantastic and the character development is top notch. With all that said though, as a game I really wanted more freedom to do stuff (like in Skyrim or the Fallout series). It just feels more like I'm on rails then I particularly like.

I really can't wait to dig into the Imperiums game. Everything about that game looks very well done.   
Hello guys! :crazy2:

As always, the latest dope for the month is online! This way please  :coolsmiley:
Enjoy the ride  O0

Current Events / Re: Russia's War Against Ukraine
« Last post by Crossroads on Yesterday at 10:08:38 AM »
Approximately how long would troops in the pic be able to operate in that environment with that equipment? Are we talking hours or minutes here?

You mean the pictures I posted? Depends how cold and windy it is, and if possible to warm up somewhere. It used to be forest and darkness were our friends, but with drones with TI capabilities, a tent with a woodburning stove would really lit up there.

Without fires, cold tents but safe from elements, no sleeping bags. Three days? It would be truly miserable towards the end though.

Add winter grade sleeping bags, and being able to stay dry. Two, three weeks? Even longer?
Computer Gaming / Re: Second Front (in Development)
« Last post by Sir Slash on Yesterday at 09:29:49 AM »
Finally! A reason to get all my 'Old Man' vaccinations up to date.  O0
« Last post by Sir Slash on Yesterday at 09:25:46 AM »
Approximately how long would troops in the pic be able to operate in that environment with that equipment? Are we talking hours or minutes here?
« Last post by Gusington on Yesterday at 09:23:56 AM »
^HA that is awesome - please tell me that's your actual in game avatar for RDO.
« Last post by FarAway Sooner on Yesterday at 08:55:47 AM »
Yeah.  It's the wet that kills you, even more than the cold.
« Last post by Bardolph on Yesterday at 08:21:08 AM »
After recently purchasing CoD MWII and Tactics Ogre and getting sucked back in to New World on the Fresh Start servers I confined myself to RDR2. I've got ~400 hours in RDO so it seemed like maybe its time to try the story version.

Time to get back in the saddle:

Well, as soon as I find a saddle that will fit.
« Last post by Toonces on Yesterday at 08:09:46 AM »
Father Ted, the Destroyer game is pretty fun.  It reminds me, gameplay-wise, of Cold Waters, which is to say if you enjoy that type of gameplay you'll probably like Destroyer. 

I got in with 1 hour left with Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord and Kingdom Come: Deliverance

There were a few other titles I wanted, but ultimately passed on.  I have soooo many games I've yet to play, let alone install...
Computer Gaming / Re: Flashpoint campaigns - Southern Storm (new WW3 game!)
« Last post by Bardolph on Yesterday at 08:00:14 AM »
Here's my favorite feature so far, the SOP manager. A lot more options for unit settings. You can change this for each way point, and you can set up to 6 way points now. Under the scope drop down you select the way point you want to change setting for. Yea, it was a bit of a higher price but the more I dig in the more I find that's awesome :bd: of course this is all subjective but this game is somewhere between a game and a sim which suits me just fine. Got to go, i have to get more of my tanks slaughtered \m/

Reminds me of this in a good way:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10