Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Windigo

He better stay away from windows or yachts for a while.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

JasonPratt

"He tripped and fell out the window of his yacht, five times!"  >:D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Sir Slash

And tea. Or anything not in a enclosed, tamper-proof container. Hell, I wouldn't even trust Mother's Milk straight from the source if I were him.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

the Poles really really hate him.

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: JasonPratt on September 23, 2022, 02:58:29 PM

If he did it wouldn't happen to a more deserving scumbag. 

Lukashenko has overseen his fair share of assassinations, false imprisonments, sham votes and has supported and directly implemented the murder rape and torture of dissidents, including children. 

He almost makes Putin look like a warm and fuzzy softie by comparison.   This war is seeming a bit too much for him though.  He usually tries not to make his masters in Moscow too angry, but the alternative here is Belarus getting dragged into a conflict that it really doesn't have the military or economic power to prosecute. 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

JasonPratt

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 23, 2022, 03:11:45 PM
the Poles really really hate him.

Christ! -- they made him look like Captain Picard! Considering the current state of Kurtzman-Trek, that's a damnable insult...  >:D

Windigo

Quote from: SirAndrewD on September 23, 2022, 03:20:13 PM

He almost makes Putin look like a warm and fuzzy softie by comparison.   This war is seeming a bit too much for him though.  He usually tries not to make his masters in Moscow too angry, but the alternative here is Belarus getting dragged into a conflict that it really doesn't have the military or economic power to prosecute.

He doesn't want to lose his yacht
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Staggerwing

Quote from: SirAndrewD on September 23, 2022, 03:20:13 PM

If he did it wouldn't happen to a more deserving scumbag. 

Lukashenko has overseen his fair share of assassinations, false imprisonments, sham votes and has supported and directly implemented the murder rape and torture of dissidents, including children. 

Lukashenko is the scumbag who had his Migs force down an Irish (RyanAir) airliner traveling between NATO countries last year so his secret police could drag a dissident off the plane and into jail.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Staggerwing on September 23, 2022, 08:17:44 PM
Lukashenko is the scumbag who had his Migs force down an Irish (RyanAir) airliner traveling between NATO countries last year so his secret police could drag a dissident off the plane and into jail.

Yep.

And he authorizes and endorses the Belorussian KGB to use sexual assault, including against the young children of dissidents as an intimidation tactic. 

The KGB HQ in Minsk mirrors some of the deep, dank horrors of of the Gulag Archipelago.  They proudly brandish the KGB name in an effort to horrify his enemies. 

He's one of Europe's most vicious monsters.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

so this is a thing in russia...   :hide:

QuoteMobilisation is worrying many Russians. But not Vera: "I'd be much happier if my son got wounded fighting in Ukraine than die of alcoholism here," she tells me. Our latest report from Moscow as the draft continues.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 23, 2022, 10:16:49 PM
so this is a thing in russia...   :hide:

QuoteMobilisation is worrying many Russians. But not Vera: "I'd be much happier if my son got wounded fighting in Ukraine than die of alcoholism here," she tells me. Our latest report from Moscow as the draft continues.

That's always been a thing in Russia.

GDS_Starfury

Pete Dero

Who does this remind me of ?

Source : New York Times

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd