Unboxing new games

Started by bayonetbrant, June 05, 2014, 05:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

We've collected the "unboxing" photos of new games under their own front page category now.  This is kind the "screenshot" equivalent for us luddite tabletop gamers  O0

Feel free to share your own unboxing photos here  ;D
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Cool!  O0

Where's the Forgotten Heroes and ANZAC Attack editions.... ?

bayonetbrant

getting there - when you add a new category, you gotta go back and manually tag the posts you want
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

those should be added now - let me know if you see any more

Barthheart

I think there might be one for America Conquered also .... ?

EDIT... err maybe not...  :idiot2:

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

oldie but goodie - back when I was originally going to write the review for ACG and then they started shuffling people around...

panzerde

My copy of Ghost Panzers arrived today!

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

PanzersEast

The science side... not wargaming, but fighting non the less.

VPG's  Infection: Humanities Last Gasp by John Gibson

PE

GJK

Well with the D-Day anniversary and the watching of "The Longest Day" this weekend, I've opted to finally open my copy of "Paul Koenig's Fortress Europe".  The components look quite nice, especially the extra large and thick laser cut counters.  Going through the rules now, I hope to get this one on the table ASAP.

Oh look, how did my name get in there??   ;)

Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

GroggyGrognard

^Wow. The game looks great, including the map which looks like a vintage 80's wargame map.
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

bayonetbrant

panzerde

Wow, that looks very nice. Very high quality game!
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

TacticalWargames

I love the smell of manuals\rule books (is that odd?). Plus looking at the sheets of counters is a buzz in itself.