Dominions 3 Middle Age "GROGHAMMER" game [running]

Started by JasonPratt, April 03, 2013, 10:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mkivcs

Is Agartha still with us? I know that with 10 minutes to go to the last deadline he had not submitted.

claes

I believe he is but of course I cannot be certain.  Sometimes I wish there was a ping or poke function or a server-automated reminder email when it comes down to several hours or so before deadline.

undercovergeek

Quote from: claes on June 07, 2013, 02:25:36 PM
I believe he is but of course I cannot be certain.  Sometimes I wish there was a ping or poke function or a server-automated reminder email when it comes down to several hours or so before deadline.

in every game ive played so far i get a 12 hours to go message

W8taminute

The game clock got bumped to monday.  Looks like we will be waiting a bit longer for the next turn. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

JasonPratt

Depends; I might be able to sneak in a turn this afternoon and/or tomorrow morning, depending on circumstances.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

W8taminute

^You've already played turn 30, we're just waiting now for Vlam (Agartha).
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

JasonPratt

^^ I'm just saying, if he plays before 5:00pm my time I might be able to sneak in another turn this afternoon. And I may be back at the house for a few hours tomorrow morning, too, so another opportunity then.

He may have thought I wouldn't be able to get in turn 30 before I left, so decided to just wait until closer to Monday.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Bison

Well I think my kindom might end this turn.  I still have no clue what the hell was going on or what I was doing.

W8taminute

Quote from: JasonPratt on June 07, 2013, 02:43:12 PM
He may have thought I wouldn't be able to get in turn 30 before I left, so decided to just wait until closer to Monday.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking will happen.

W8taminute

Quote from: Bison on June 07, 2013, 02:44:37 PM
Well I think my kindom might end this turn.  I still have no clue what the hell was going on or what I was doing.

Neither did I going into this game and I fear my end is nigh as well.  However I do know much more now than going into the game.  I'm very grateful to have had a chance to play with a bunch of really good guys.  I will definitely want to play another PBEM game of Dom3. 

Huw the Poo

Wow.  Some of you are dropping already, yet I've only met one other nation (besides finding a few with scouts).

JasonPratt

One or two nations failed last turn, too. (Not Agartha.)

I love how this map is so epic that these tragedies (or victories) can happen off somewhere else I never even know about. :)

mkivcs

Huw you must own half the world by now, hope I don't run into you anytime soon unless you want to protect a small empire of undead.

Huw the Poo

Quote from: mkivcs on June 07, 2013, 03:08:02 PM
Huw you must own half the world by now, hope I don't run into you anytime soon unless you want to protect a small empire of undead.

I do own a lot of land, yes, although probably nowhere near as much as some of the more experienced players.

I'll tell you what - gold isn't a problem!

mkivcs

Can You send me a load then please. Us undead are not known for our earning potential in the current labour market.