The 2015 Running Football Thread (College & Pro)

Started by bayonetbrant, February 03, 2015, 07:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MetalDog

Having grown up with the NFC East, I agree with mirth wholeheartedly.  Steelie, too.  Eagles fans are dicks!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Steelgrave

Growing up, my first loyalty was always to the Oilers, before they moved anyway. Being a homer, I've become a whole-hearted Texans fan with no difficulty. After Houston and Dallas, my NFL fandom varies as I tend to follow players I like more than teams.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Steelgrave on March 12, 2015, 07:40:36 PM
I effin hate the She-gles, almost entirely because of their fan base.

nothing compares to jets/patriots fans in South Florida.  they make a person want to bring a tazer to the sports pub and use it on their genitals.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

bayonetbrant

There's an article on ESPN about Trent Richardson being cut.

One of the reader comments under the article was
QuoteI wonder how long it's going to take him to get out of town at 2 yards at a time
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 13, 2015, 05:47:54 AM

QuoteI wonder how long it's going to take him to get out of town at 2 yards at a time

Richardson's failure is a source of embarrassment and consternation for Alabama fans.

Steelgrave

Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 13, 2015, 05:47:54 AM

LMAO!!! That's classic!

Steelgrave

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on March 13, 2015, 05:12:20 AM

nothing compares to jets/patriots fans in South Florida.  they make a person want to bring a tazer to the sports pub and use it on their genitals.

I dunno...about six years ago a fella went into a bar in Norman, Oklahoma (home of the Sooners to the uninitiated) wearing a Texas ballcap. A few drinks and a couple of comments later, he was being rushed to the local ER san's his family jewels. Actually, they were still there....kinda...but they were no longer recognizable, having been squeezed until they scrambled by an upset, drunk Sooner fan. All things considered....I'd take the tazer to the groin.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Arctic Blast on March 12, 2015, 01:00:28 PM

I've actually read in a few places that Jerry's kid has convinced him to back off a bit on his personnel department. Apparently, Stephen Jones has long been trying to convince dad to let his scouts do their jobs and stop playing at being a GM, and since he was brought in to the organization as an executive he's finally been successful.

It would explain a couple of very good drafts and a lack of insane roster moves...

When you're right, you're right.     

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/letting-demarco-murray-walk-signals-that-someone-other-than-jerry-jones-is-calling-big-shots-for-cowboys-035337598.html

mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on March 13, 2015, 05:12:20 AM

Posers. True Patriots fans would never relocate to South Florida.

And be honest, you regularly taze your genitals.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

I endorse that meme.  The same could be said about the Cowboys not making the Super Bowl.  Hell, they haven't even made the NFC Championship game!  My football life is good  :coolsmiley:

Steelgrave

Quote from: MetalDog on March 25, 2015, 07:49:24 PM
I endorse that meme.  The same could be said about the Cowboys not making the Super Bowl.  Hell, they haven't even made the NFC Championship game!  My football life is good  :coolsmiley:

I'll go off and console myself with pics of all their Super Bowl trophies. That takes longer with the Cowboys than with most teams.

MetalDog

I know it's apples to oranges, but, my team has 27 World Championships ;)

Steelgrave