Knights of Honor 2: Sovereign

Started by Anguille, August 21, 2019, 02:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

And here I was trying to be all innocent and everything.  LOL
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

Well there are Gaming Partners of all types aren't there?  ::)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Is there an available faction list anywhere? I have been looking since the release date has been announced but cannot find anything. Also - will there be different starting dates/eras to choose from?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

Quote from: Gusington on November 19, 2022, 12:00:28 PM
Is there an available faction list anywhere? I have been looking since the release date has been announced but cannot find anything. Also - will there be different starting dates/eras to choose from?
I haven't seen the faction list but i've read that there are more than 200 to choose from.

"So, after making a thorough research pass, we chose three starting points in which the historical maps looked most interesting to us – the beginning of the 12th century, the 20s of the 13th century and the middle of the 14th.

https://community.knightsofhonor.com/index/dev-diaries/devdiary-2-world-setting-and-size-r10/

Gusington

^Awesome, thank you Anguille. Having three different eras available to start makes this a Total War killer for sure, for me.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 18, 2022, 10:48:20 PM
Well there are Gaming Partners of all types aren't there?  ::)

Quote from: Gusington on November 19, 2022, 12:00:28 PM
Is there an available faction list anywhere?

And then I realized Gus was asking a real question on a thread-relevant topic. But I thought my mistaken topical juncture was still worth saving for the lolz.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: JasonPratt on November 19, 2022, 05:43:10 PM
And then I realized Gus was asking a real question on a thread-relevant topic. But I thought my mistaken topical juncture was still worth saving for the lolz.

Since when do we ever get off topic?
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Anguille

There's an AAR available with many infos (start etc.)

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Vintage Dude

Any idea how much this will be at release?

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Vintage Dude on December 02, 2022, 10:28:14 PM
Any idea how much this will be at release?

Gusington's first born daughter.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback