Card Hunter Beta Keys!

Started by LongBlade, July 31, 2013, 08:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Staggerwing on August 02, 2013, 09:02:05 PM
WTH is this game all about? (If I may be so bold as to ask)

Attempting not to get hooked, deciding you'll just give it a try, then realizing you've spent a week playing nothing else, not being able to remember eating anything for that period of time, and wondering if anyone fed the cat...or if that stench is his rotting corpse.

Blake7

I'll take a beta key if anyone has one left.

Thanks,

Blake

Tpek

Quote from: Blake7 on August 03, 2013, 11:48:17 PM

Thanks,

Blake

I still have mine if you need.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Blake7 on August 03, 2013, 11:48:17 PM

Thanks,

Blake

PM me if you still need one.

Battlemaxi

Hey I just joined the Forum, because of this post :P And I just wanted to ask if someone has a spare Card Huner Beta key ^^

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Battlemaxi on August 09, 2013, 09:04:37 PM
Hey I just joined the Forum, because of this post :P And I just wanted to ask if someone has a spare Card Huner Beta key ^^

Yeah, that's two of you now.

No.

While you apparently searched through multiple Google pages to try to find someone offering up free keys,

It's still no.

Meanwhile, if anyone actually contributing to this site would like one, let me know.

Battlemaxi

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Battlemaxi on August 10, 2013, 08:24:47 AM
Ok :( ^^

You could jump into the forums and be an active participant in a variety of places here, and join the fun - rather than just a drive-by begging ;D

You'll find we're really a pretty nice bunch of folks here who love talking games (and all sorts of other stuff) and not a half-bad place to hang out.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Battlemaxi on August 10, 2013, 08:24:47 AM
Ok :( ^^

What Brant said. I'm happy to hand out a key to someone who actively participates here (two of them have already gone out to such folk).

And we aren't all about war games...well, obviously. We're talking about Card Hunter here.  ;D

Steelgrave

Played it til the wee hours of the morning. Kind of reminded me of early D&D. Lots of fun with a cheese factor included  ;D Thanks, Artic!

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Steelgrave on August 11, 2013, 11:09:10 AM
Played it til the wee hours of the morning. Kind of reminded me of early D&D. Lots of fun with a cheese factor included  ;D Thanks, Artic!

Oh, you thank me NOW. When you're running on no sleep for three days thanks to your new habit, we'll see if you're still feeling thankful.  ;D

Nefaro

I have three extra Card Hunter Beta keys.  Evidentally they were in a different email of mine than I had expected.

If anyone wants.. say so.

CptHowdy

Quote from: Nefaro on August 19, 2013, 08:18:34 PM
I have three extra Card Hunter Beta keys.  Evidentally they were in a different email of mine than I had expected.

If anyone wants.. say so.

i'll take one please! thanks.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

FarAway Sooner

I'm very intrigued by this one but might hold out until co-op Multiplayer is installed.  A game like this just begs to be played with the same guys with whom I played 1st Edition D&D back in the mid 80s, letting MTV play in the background while we argued about who was the hottest girl in school and we all agonized over whether Michael Jordan would ever overcome the Detroit Pistons...