Card Hunter Beta Keys!

Started by LongBlade, July 31, 2013, 08:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: CptHowdy on August 19, 2013, 08:27:53 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on August 19, 2013, 08:18:34 PM
I have three extra Card Hunter Beta keys.  Evidentally they were in a different email of mine than I had expected.

If anyone wants.. say so.

i'll take one please! thanks.

PM'd!

Arctic Blast

Just an update here.

Hi there, losers trawling through endless results of key mentions in a sad attempt to get into Card Hunter now. Stop joining this forum and PM'ing me just to try to get my last key. You can't have it. Things like that are for people who actually take the time to join this community.

You, on the other hand, are vermin. Piss off. Your drive-by whinings for a key are pathetic. Go away.

Still have one key for anyone who's a contributing member!  ;D

bayonetbrant

you never said if I can play it on the Mac!  :-\
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Arctic Blast

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 21, 2013, 09:26:41 PM

I can't be bothered to find out if your cute little toy computer can play games!

I really don't know if it can or not.

bayonetbrant

theoretically it can run on a Mac, b/c it's all just browser-based

mind if I score a beta key from someone?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Arctic Blast

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 21, 2013, 09:42:06 PM
theoretically it can run on a Mac, b/c it's all just browser-based

mind if I score a beta key from someone?

I'm about to PM you my last one.

READ THAT, VERMIN. Bother someone else.

Nefaro

Quote from: Arctic Blast on August 21, 2013, 09:30:36 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 21, 2013, 09:26:41 PM

I can't be bothered to find out if your cute little toy computer can play games!

I really don't know if it can or not.

LOL!

;D

Nefaro

Quote from: CptHowdy on August 19, 2013, 08:27:53 PM

i'll take one please! thanks.

Did you ever get the one I PM'd you, Howdy?

bayonetbrant

it's working for me - quite a cool little game. thanks AB :)

CptHowdy

bayonetbrant

hate to ask, but anyone got an extra key?  I'm going to see about setting up Bayonet Jr on here, b/c I think he'd get a ton of fun out of it.

Nefaro

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 22, 2013, 06:10:53 PM
hate to ask, but anyone got an extra key?  I'm going to see about setting up Bayonet Jr on here, b/c I think he'd get a ton of fun out of it.

Yep!  I'll PM you one!

Yskonyn

Sounds like something I would enjoy as well.
If there is still a spare key laying around, I would appreciate it. :)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

bayonetbrant

Nefaro

Quote from: Yskonyn on August 23, 2013, 06:05:01 AM
Sounds like something I would enjoy as well.
If there is still a spare key laying around, I would appreciate it. :)

Okay, you get my last one!   :D