Card Hunter Beta Keys!

Started by LongBlade, July 31, 2013, 08:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

Thanks, Nef! Hugzz and kisses and all... ;)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Steelgrave

Card Hunter goes live on the 12th. I've enjoyed playing it, it's a great game when I just want to jump into something, and sometimes the hour I intended to play turns into two...or three.

Here is the release   http://www.cardhunter.com/2013/08/card-hunter-release/

Also, if you are in the beta and bought "pizza" (game credits), you can spend them all on extra player tokens and you will have all points you have spent credited to your account once it goes live, plus you get to keep the tokens. So essentially it's free player tokens. No need to spend a dime if you don't wanna, but if you do have some points, spend them now because you will get them right back.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Nefaro

I forgot this was officially released. 

Wonder how much more content has been added since I last checked it out?