Is there an interior designer in the house?

Started by Toonces, June 06, 2018, 10:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

em2nought

I wouldn't pay to move that TV.

I've always wanted this room, but there can be only one. lmao

There are some hacks out there for turning Ikea bookcases into really nice looking libraries.
Stolen elections have consequences.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Toonces

If you're a U.S. citizen, unfortunately you are paying to move the TV. 

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

em2nought

Quote from: Toonces on June 06, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

The tropics?  Costa Rica or some such?  I'm thinking of heading someplace with eternal spring such as Ecuador eventually.  :bd:

bayonetbrant

Quote from: em2nought on June 07, 2018, 12:15:53 AM

The tropics?  Costa Rica or some such?  I'm thinking of heading someplace with eternal spring such as Ecuador eventually.  :bd:

Toonces is referring to the fact that the US military pays to move its people when they're re-assigned, and that comes out of tax dollars
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Jarhead0331

I don't understand why my dead hooker storage idea is being totally ignored and discounted. I mean, where else do you plan on putting them?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

I keep mine in the freezer in the garage.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 07, 2018, 05:22:31 AM
Quote from: em2nought on June 07, 2018, 12:15:53 AM

Toonces is referring to the fact that the US military pays to move its people when they're re-assigned, and that comes out of tax dollars

And government employees.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

em2nought

I'm paying, I get it now.  I'm fine with contributing toward shipping whatever fits in your duffel bag.  ;)

Toonces

So you're saying I need to stuff the bodies into my duffel bag?  Where will I put my underwear?  And watches?   ???
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Sir Slash

Dead Hookers should be recycled like plastics which they for the most part are. Still, good luck trying to get the Trash Men to come pick one up. They just leave them sitting outside until they start to draw dogs and cats. Which is strange because they also draw dogs and cats before their dead too. So it's hard to tell sometimes when they are dead. Which is strange because sometimes it's hard to tell when they're alive, before they're dead. IF... you know what I mean.

I used to know a Hooker that took credit cards. You DON'T want to know where you inserted them to be scanned.  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

OJsDad

Quote from: Toonces on June 06, 2018, 11:22:27 AM
  I'm still in beautiful Rhode Island.   ::)

That's why it got cold again.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

DoctorQuest

Quote from: Toonces on June 07, 2018, 08:58:40 AM
And watches?   ???

Dude.

Seriously.

You put your watches in one of these...

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

GDS_Starfury

I haven't read the whole thread but Im probably the most able to help your space planning and design needs.
ffs, I only renovate houses for a living.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.