Falcon Northwest vs. Alienware vs. NewEgg

Started by Gusington, November 19, 2020, 02:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

^ Sounds like you already had hours of fun and a few sleepless nights with your new PC and he hasn't been delivered yet ;).

Gusington

^Indeed. Going for a run now to clear my head  :uglystupid2:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

trek

JH, I'll echo that. Just listening to all the stuff Gus just said he's going to be doing sounds exhausting and makes me feel like I need to go lie down somewhere and take a nap!

WYBaugh

Congratulations Gus!  That is a nice looking setup.

Yskonyn

Congrats Gus! Its always thrilling having just bought a new system!  :bd:
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Gusington

Thanks guys, and thanks again for all your help and advice. I must be aging because I have never been this diligent in spending money on a PC. I think that's a good thing. But...stressful. I should just be ecstatic that I can purchase this at all, especially now.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MC

Gus, now you got me started, but I'll be assembling.  First step: Intel Core i9-10850K Comet Lake 10-Core 3.6 GHz LGA 1200 125W Desktop Processor  Second Step: 2 x SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2 2280 1TB PCIe Gen 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3 V-NAND 3-bit MLC Internal Solid State Drive  Next step: Motherboard/Memory

Gusington

^ I do that to people.

The HP Omen arrived today, BTW. Waiting for the monitor, the keyboard and the mouse.

Assembling all the furniture and putting the rig together this weekend :)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Is that the sound of Gus "Ssquuueeeeeeeeeing" like a schoolgirl?
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

I await the delivery of the 34" Alienware monitor with giddy loin-moistening abandon. Should be here tomorrow.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

That's awesome. I still haven't pulled the trigger. It's perhaps the one trigger in my life I've ever hesitated in pulling.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

Unlike you to wait - are you still shopping around?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on December 02, 2020, 12:34:27 PM
Unlike you to wait - are you still shopping around?

Having trouble settling for anything but the best, and the best is just a little more than I really want to spend.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

airboy

My 27" monitor barely fits on my computer desk in NC.  What type of desk did you get?  Want to post a picture when you have it set up?