Old World from Soren Johnson

Started by RedArgo, April 14, 2020, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

devoncop

Quote from: Gusington on September 21, 2021, 07:28:24 PM
Never!

Good man ! We shall stand firm

It has just been discovered that Steve and SDR are actually Xiaou Chang and Ming Chou Li, notorious commanders in the Peoples Liberation Army (Epic Division) .....pay them no heed  ;)
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

devoncop

I say nothing.

Who said Mil Int was a contradiction in terms 😉

No further evidence your honour....

solops

Just had a daughter (and heir)! She gets to have a pet, either a monkey or a fish. Since the monkey (edit) thing has been done, I think I'll get her a fish and see if I can train it to be an assassin!
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

solops

OK, the whole fish assassin plan fell apart. Before I got an option to train it I got a message that my daughter had become more like her mother and that she now hated me. No way her fish is going to get assassin training.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

steve58

Watch your back!   ...and hire Gus to be your food taster!  :-"
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

That service doesn't come inexpensively...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

solops

I got "sick" and died. Now I am her, since she was the heir. The new heir is her son and he is a little snot. Karma is a bit-chi. Unfortunately I, the player, have to live through it all.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Always train your fish!
You never know.

Gusington

^Another sig worthy line. This game can't get to Steam fast enough so I can get my arse handed to me by it.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

devoncop

Quote from: Gusington on September 24, 2021, 08:27:34 AM
^Another sig worthy line. This game can't get to Steam fast enough so I can get my arse handed to me by it.

Ditto  :bd: