GMT Flying Colors P500

Started by RedArgo, June 22, 2020, 06:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedArgo

So I got in on GMTs P500 for Flying Colors, Deluxe 3rd Printing back last September.  How long do these usually take?  I see on their website it is at the printer, but I think it has been for quite awhile.  I e-mailed them last week, but no response yet.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: RedArgo on June 22, 2020, 06:35:26 PM
So I got in on GMTs P500 for Flying Colors, Deluxe 3rd Printing back last September.  How long do these usually take?  I see on their website it is at the printer, but I think it has been for quite awhile.  I e-mailed them last week, but no response yet.

They closed down for a number of months due to Covid so seems most things are delayed.  They started preparing for shipments again but seems like it might be awhile for them to catch up.....don't think they have a lot of specific dates at the moment.  At one point they said the following for Flying Colors, but not sure they are still on schedule for that.  I guess not before then at least:)

The 3rd P500 Batch - charging and shipping roughly July 15-25 - will include the following 4 products:

1989, 2nd Printing (4 lbs)
Flying Colors, 3rd Printing (4 lbs)
Flying Colors Update Kit (2 lbs)
Storm Over Asia (4 lbs)

RedArgo

Makes sense, thanks for the update.

ArizonaTank

Quote from: RedArgo on June 22, 2020, 06:35:26 PM

Since you are in town, will be happy to play it Face to Face if that interests you. After this COVID stuff is over of course.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

RedArgo

Grim.Reaper

Latest update today.....pushed back further into August....if I am a betting person, likely will get moved again.

The 3rd P500 Batch - charging and shipping roughly early-mid August - will include the following 5 products:

1989, 2nd Printing (4 lbs)
Flying Colors, 3rd Printing (4 lbs)
Flying Colors Update Kit (2 lbs)
Storm Over Asia (4 lbs)
Versailles 1919 (4 lbs)