Main Menu

Love FRIDAY F1-11

Started by Jarhead0331, December 11, 2020, 07:51:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Cyberpunk 2077, Aurora C#...that is most likely all.

Everybody enjoy.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Myrmidon

When my sons ask me what the 80's were like, I often am at a loss for words.  I've decided to just show them movies and videos from the era to try to help them understand.  This one will be next on the list.  Good times!

The latest patch to Dominions introduced a pretty serious bug, so all of my MP games are on hold until it gets fixed.  Going to try to dig into either Wizards and Warlords, EU Imperator, or Elite Dangerous.

This may be the weekend I fire back up Aurora C#. 

Pete Dero

Never knew EU New Wave made it to the USA.

Just Cyberpunk 2077 for me.

Gusington

Iron Harvest, Rise of Flight, Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts (for RyanE), IL-2 Flying Circus and perhaps even some To End All Wars if I am feeling particularly ambitious.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Pete Dero on December 11, 2020, 08:50:40 AM
Never knew EU New Wave made it to the USA.

Just Cyberpunk 2077 for me.

Hopefully this improves my street cred.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

Don't you just demolish the street and start again if your cred is too low?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on December 11, 2020, 09:47:26 AM
Don't you just demolish the street and start again if your cred is too low?

I'm turning over a new leaf. I'm desperately seeking the acceptance of our European brethren.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

FarAway Sooner

Shadow Empires and a little Eador: Genesis New Horizons.  Plus some Shop Titans on the notebook with my kids.

And watching Home Alone with my family one of these evenings this weekend! 

That video was like Culture Club meets Miami Vice & Road Warrior on steroids...

Father Ted

Diving back into Shadow Empire will revisit Star Wars Squadrons and try not to confuse that with IL2: Flying Circus

trek

Just reinstalled Infinity Battle Scape. Backed this game about four years ago. Just reinstalled with my Steam key. They've updated it recently quite a bit. So I'm going to try some big space fleet battles and see how it's progressed.

I'll also be playing all four of my turn-based games: Corruption 2029, Gears Tactics, XCOM2 and some more of another recent reinstall Phoenix Point Year One Edition. Played a few hours of this one the other day and I feel the game is much improved from six months ago.

Finally, I'll spend some more time with what has become my favorite Total War game Thrones of Britannia and continue with my Viking Campaign. It's gonna' be a busy weekend!

Crossroads

I have the album! On vinyl!  :smitten:

This weekend, Squad Battles Winter War. A bit late to the game, but better late than never  O0
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Rayfer

JH....for me, your music selections cover the range from awesome to ear-bleed awful.  Today's is in the second category.  :o    With the Tiller sale started, and I've to buy anything, I'm playing the Quatre Bras scenario from Campaign Waterloo.

Crossroads

Quote from: Rayfer on December 12, 2020, 03:02:47 PM
JH....for me, your music selections cover the range from awesome to ear-bleed awful.  Today's is in the second category.  :o    With the Tiller sale started, and I've to buy anything, I'm playing the Quatre Bras scenario from Campaign Waterloo.
Sigue Sique Sputnik. Too eighties for even the eighties  O:-)
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Destraex

Star Citizens and maybe some Steel Division 2 or COH2.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"