2021 Matrix Holiday Sale Has Started

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 24, 2021, 05:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt3916

Gus -- Are you inputting the ENTIRE code?  I remember that I was once having problems getting the store to accept my code.  The code started with something similar to 38%-1234-.  I thought the percentage discount amount was informational.  Turns out it was actually part of the code.

I responded back to Matrix/Slitherine support that I thought that was a very user unfriendly way to handle things.  They never replied to that opinion.

Geezer

Have you tried typing in the code manually?  Sometimes copy and paste picks up a space at either end that shouldn't be there.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Gusington

Thanks guys. I will try both tomorrow when I am in front of my gaming machine again. Their help desk has been very helpful and they have been referring to their own error logs so I think they would have caught something like what you both posted above, but who knows...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

17th anniversary code arrived a few minutes ago!

Anything coming up between now and mid-January that I might wait to pull the trigger on?

(Of course the combined discount won't be good after the first week in January, but new releases won't get that discount anyway.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Still can't make my Cold War purchase after all the back and forth.  >:(

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd