Groghead Game Donation Thread

Started by republic, September 05, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amandachen

Some RPG codes for Steam:

bit Dungeon II -- *GCI9-974F3-BYE5Z  (* = S+1)

Paper Sorcerer -- *DM95-TILI5-YIMQV  (* = W+1)

FATE + FATE: Undiscovered Realms --  *HK6E-F9EI8-6RLDI  (* = J+1)

Please take just one key and leave the rest for the other children.

Toonces

Thanks Amandachen!  I grabbed Paper Sorcerer.   O0
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Nefaro

Quote from: Toonces on May 14, 2015, 01:43:07 PM
Thanks Amandachen!  I grabbed Paper Sorcerer.   O0

Beat me to it.   Let me know if it's a decent tile-based RPG.  I've still played Might & Magic 4-5 and the last two Wizardry games in the past year or two because I still enjoy the style.

amandachen

Steam keys (please take just one and leave the rest for the other boys and girls):

Space Pirates and Zombies
37G4K-XP0FT-Y9AR*  (* = U+1)

Syder Arcade 
9GMFA-2LV2M-NFYH* (* = V+1)               

Boid   
ZF09A-7BCLE-*28NP  (* = X+1)

Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut   
52NWJ-NPLAY-Y*CQW (* = 6+1)

BanzaiCat

Thanks, amandachen. I grabbed Boid.

steve58

Was going to try SPAZ, but its already been used.  Thanks anyways Amanda  O0
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Nefaro

Quote from: steve58 on May 22, 2015, 02:06:02 PM
Was going to try SPAZ, but its already been used.  Thanks anyways Amanda  O0

I think it's exceptionally cheap when on sale.  With SPAZ 2 coming out something this year (?), I'm sure it will be dirt cheap again at some point.

I enjoyed SPAZ.  Not a big top-down shooter fan but the randomized exploration campaign and RPG facets were what made it enjoyable for me. 

Huw the Poo

Yeah, SPAZ goes on sale around once a month at various places and it's usually less than £2.  A little patience is all that's required. :)

amandachen

Steam keys (please take just one and leave the rest for the other boys and girls):

Jones On Fire   2Q0E8-EWQFA-HH4B*   (* = 4+1)

Paper Dungeons  2Y*FW-YFRNK-IMYWY   (* = 4+1)

Pre-Civilization Marble Age   2VT32-7JKC8-0FG*2   (* = 6+1)

Barthheart

Quote from: amandachen on May 25, 2015, 09:37:18 AM

Jones On Fire   2Q0E8-EWQFA-HH4B*   (* = 4+1)

Paper Dungeons  2Y*FW-YFRNK-IMYWY   (* = 4+1)

Pre-Civilization Marble Age   2VT32-7JKC8-0FG*2   (* = 6+1)

Thanks amandachen! I took the Pre-Civilization Marble Age code.

bbmike

I took Paper Dungeons. Thank you amandachen!  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Tpek

This should be a free Magicka (1) key for Steam:

IX6VK-P7EEE-H3C7D

steve58

I've got a Civilization V (base game) Steam code up for grabs.  Kinda old, but it should still be good.  Post here if interested...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

amandachen

Steam Keys

Frontline: Road to Moscow
AJGG5-0PNG4-KE8E*  (* = S+1)

Rise of Prussia Gold
207L6-B28CQ-W98I*   (* = K-1)

Shelldrake

Quote from: amandachen on June 04, 2015, 01:40:12 PM
Steam Keys

Frontline: Road to Moscow
AJGG5-0PNG4-KE8E*  (* = S+1)

Rise of Prussia Gold
207L6-B28CQ-W98I*   (* = K-1)

I grabbed Frontline Road to Moscow. Thanks Amandachen!
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell