Groghead Game Donation Thread

Started by republic, September 05, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamus34

I'll take that EL:shadows code if it is still available please
Insert witty comment here.

Boggit

Quote from: FlickJax on May 05, 2016, 03:59:22 AM
I have Time of Fury and vietnam 65 to give away.
I'd like Time of Fury if it's still available.

Thanks anyway regardless of whether it is still available, for your generosity putting it up on the site.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Boggit

Quote from: jamus34 on May 05, 2016, 10:42:41 AM
It is a big improvement to the game. You'll enjoy it. O0
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Tpek

Quote from: jamus34 on May 05, 2016, 10:42:41 AM

PM Sent.

steve58

Picked up the BundleStars deal and have Time of Fury and Pride of Nations up for grabs.

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: -budd- on May 04, 2016, 07:17:38 PM
Bought the Slitherine/Matrix bundle at bundlestars.
Have steam keys for

Battle of the Bulge
Time of fury
Pride of Nations
Vietnam 65
Ravenmark: Scourge of Estellion

link to view bundle
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/slitherine-bundle

I'd like Ravenmark if nobody else wants it.

Thanks Budd!

-budd-

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on May 05, 2016, 06:47:35 PM
Quote from: -budd- on May 04, 2016, 07:17:38 PM
Bought the Slitherine/Matrix bundle at bundlestars.
Have steam keys for

Battle of the Bulge
Time of fury
Pride of Nations
Vietnam 65
Ravenmark: Scourge of Estellion

link to view bundle
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/slitherine-bundle

I'd like Ravenmark if nobody else wants it.

Thanks Budd!

Will PM the key to you ........battle of the bulge left for any takers
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Philippe

I'll take Battle of the Bulge if it's still available.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

-budd-

Quote from: Philippe on May 05, 2016, 07:58:59 PM
I'll take Battle of the Bulge if it's still available.

check your PM sir
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Shelldrake

Quote from: steve58 on May 05, 2016, 06:01:32 PM
Picked up the BundleStars deal and have Time of Fury and Pride of Nations up for grabs.

Steve, I would love to have Time of Fury if it is still available.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

steve58

Quote from: Shelldrake on May 07, 2016, 07:23:11 AM

PM sent.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Shelldrake

Quote from: steve58 on May 07, 2016, 08:04:56 AM
Quote from: Shelldrake on May 07, 2016, 07:23:11 AM

PM sent.

Thanks Steve - much appreciated!
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Pete Dero

Have a steam code available for Time of fury and Two worlds epic edition

Skoop

(getting ready to go see Mom, so if anyone wants PoN, it'll have to wait a few days.)

I'll take the PoN if it's still available ?

steve58

Quote from: Skoop on May 09, 2016, 07:03:08 PM

(getting ready to go see Mom, so if anyone wants PoN, it'll have to wait a few days.)

I'll take the PoN if it's still available ?

Skoop - check your PMs.