Started by JudgeDredd, October 30, 2014, 01:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomni

JudgeDredd

Thanks all

I guess I'll just save all those billions of Euros by NOT firing them  ;D
Alba gu' brath

MikeGER

the Milan were giving to the Kurdish Peshmerga to help against IS ..and now they are in short supply for CM:SF ;-)

Zulu1966

Quote from: Bletchley_Geek on October 30, 2014, 11:09:39 PM
Quote from: jomni on October 30, 2014, 09:50:55 PM
You guys make me want to reinstall this bugger.

I'd wait for Black Sea.

Not at all it speaks to the quality of the game that even after all these years it is still a great simulation and I still get immense pleasure from playing it
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

RyanE

I really like CMSF.  But I find it hard to play after playing CM2 3.0.  There are so many improvements I find it difficult.  Its almost as bad as going from CM1 to CM2.