Panther Games to Change Publishers

Started by Arjuna, September 01, 2014, 11:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

Quote from: TacticalWargames on October 31, 2014, 05:28:05 PMPersonally Matrix forum\community lost something after the merger..not sure what.

"Moderation" is the word you're thinking of.

QuoteWhat would be excellent for us wargamers is if LnL become another big player in publishing wargames both board and digital

It's coming. Hold on to your hat  :coolsmiley:
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Arjuna

Yes I do have a good relationship with David Heath. He's a got a good head for business, is ethical and has a good sense of humour. What more could you want from a publisher?

As to East Front, well that is definetly coming. We have quite a number of scenarios in the works. But it is waiting on an im portant feature - ie mounted ops, where we handle mech inf and Russian cav units in a more realistic manner. For this initial outing of Command Ops 2 we will be focussing on the graphical user interface (GUI). I will be making announcements and showing off some screen shots on the Lock 'n Load forums over the coming days. Stay tuned.

What we will be releasing in the coming months are three new data packs or "modules" as LNL like to refer to them. The first will be the much anticipated Mediterranean module. this will have the Crete and Malta scenarios from the original Conquest of the Aegean plus a number of north African scenarios. The Knock on All Doors (KOAD) module will provide some huge scenarios that model the original German staff plan proposed for the Ardennes offensive in 1944. The Westwall module will cover the battles along the frontline north and south of the Ardennes in late 44/early 45.

So once we get CO2 out the door there will be a good flow of data content coming your way.  :)
Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

TacticalWargames

Moderation...I suppose..it seemed to have lost hmmm...spirit.....

Now your teasing:) You have given me some confidence we are going to see another wargame publisher that will compare to Slitherine.

Dave, sounds fantastic!

Quote from: LongBlade on October 31, 2014, 05:38:41 PM
Quote from: TacticalWargames on October 31, 2014, 05:28:05 PMPersonally Matrix forum\community lost something after the merger..not sure what.

"Moderation" is the word you're thinking of.

QuoteWhat would be excellent for us wargamers is if LnL become another big player in publishing wargames both board and digital

It's coming. Hold on to your hat  :coolsmiley:

LongBlade

Quote from: TacticalWargames on October 31, 2014, 05:54:10 PM
Now your teasing:) You have given me some confidence we are going to see another wargame publisher that will compare to Slitherine.

That remains to be seen. But there are plans to expand LnL's footprint to include electronic games. If things pan out everyone should win.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.