Main Menu

NFL QB's on Facebook

Started by Arctic Blast, March 25, 2013, 12:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

Dress Rehearsal Week 

LOL!  I particularly love Rodgers' threat to Wilson this time. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bayonetbrant

A Dead Horse:  Ow. Ow. OW!

awesome
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

BanzaiCat

Martok

Heh.  In certain (disturbing) ways, Sam Bradford is probably my favorite character there (although the Rodgers-Wilson dynamic never fails to crack me up as well). 

Martok

In this week's edition, Flacco, Sanchez, and Jay Cutler's mom are the main butt monkeys.  Gearing up for the regular season, folks! 

BanzaiCat

Classic! Although 'firing' most of the craptastic cast will take away a lot of their ammo...their reactions to the insults are sometimes just as funny, if not funnier, than the insults themselves.

Martok

Something tells me we'll see them again, and soon.  ;) 

Arctic Blast

bayonetbrant

uh... b/c I was busy winning my first soccer game of the new season around 18-1.  The ref stopped posting the score at 10.  I lost track at 16.  I know we scored a few after that.

the peterson - frazier - breed - pryor segment was the best bit in there

Martok

Heh.  Yeah, that exchange between AP and Frazier is probably my favorite this week.  Although the bit about not using the word "tie" three times in a conversation (lest he be summoned) cracked me up as well.  ;D 

Arctic Blast

New one! http://profootballmock.com/facebookchat/nfl-qbs-facebook-place-bets/

Can Joe Flacco's son be the only thing between the world as we know it and the coming of the Apocalypse?!

Also, the weather delays amused me.  ;D

Martok

LOL.  Love Mark Sanchez thinking he's dead and saying random shit. 

BanzaiCat

QuoteTOM BRADY Nice game Romo. Getting an early start on your December collapse to beat the Christmas rush, are we?

LOL