Soldier Tells Off Local Kid...

Started by bayonetbrant, September 10, 2013, 04:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

and the kid totally deserved it...

(yes, I watched to the end and know what happens afterwards)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

LongBlade

Good for the soldier and the others who stood up for him.

BTW, I disapprove of what Quiniones does.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Windigo

Quote from: LongBlade on September 10, 2013, 04:42:19 PM
Good for the soldier and the others who stood up for him.

Why
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

LongBlade

Quote from: Windigo on September 11, 2013, 07:44:11 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on September 10, 2013, 04:42:19 PM

Why

He places people in caricatures of situations that are artificial.

Scenarios are plausible, but I just don't like how he sets this up and sits in judgment. Rubs me the wrong way.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Boggit

For some odd reason the video won't play. It just sits there with a blank screen, no messages. Any ideas?
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Boggit

Just got my answer when I clicked on Youtube. Says the video is private. Is there a public version of the same?
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers