Walking Dead Season 5

Started by OJsDad, September 09, 2014, 02:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Yeah last nights episode really did feel a lot like the comics.  Although it was not as intense as last weeks I still found myself getting nervous especially when they were scavenging for food in that piss&poopywater filled pantry.   
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Pinetree

Trying to avoid too many spoilers here, (we should really have a spoiler alert thread) but was it me or was that fella bit before he got captured?
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

GDS_Starfury

IIRC in the comics it was Hershel that got captured and had had his leg bit.  the cannibal story also takes place before the prison story.
so it going to go with yes, he got bit and just infected those assholes.   :2funny:
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Steelgrave

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 21, 2014, 08:07:12 PM
IIRC in the comics it was Hershel that got captured and had had his leg bit.  the cannibal story also takes place before the prison story.
so it going to go with yes, he got bit and just infected those assholes.   :2funny:

Penalty flag, replay down and 15 yard loss of nerd cred!

It was Dale. http://www.mtv.com/news/1968472/walking-dead-bob/

And man, Gareth's lines matched what they used on the episode completely. Well, we were told this season would mirror the comics much more closely.

GDS_Starfury

shit your right!  its been a looooooong time since I read those early issues.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Steelgrave

Jeez, I'm just glad Dale didn't last as long in the series....I actually might have stopped watching. Well, probably not, but on the "annoying" list he was way up there with me.

GDS_Starfury

ya, Herschel made it very easy to forget Dale.