Howard Stern chatter

Started by Centurion40, September 22, 2014, 12:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Centurion40

I'm sorry to begin this thread with the announcement of the death of Eric Shaun Lynch, known to many Stern fans as Eric the Midget, or Eric the Actor.

RIP you annoying little bastard. Ack, ack. :'(

Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

True story, the Stern Show arranged for Eric to have a bit part in Breaking Bad.  But he resisted travelling to New Mexico because he was afraid of werewolves.  Apparently he believed that New Mexico was rife with lycanthropes.

Toonces

Heh.  I don't make it into this forum very often (read: ever).

Still gonna miss the little guy.  Thank God Brant locked up that other thread!   ::)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Centurion40

Too bad that they didn't get him out to the Bunny Ranch again.  Well, at least he didn't have to move back in with his folks.

Gusington

What did he die from? How old was he?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Centurion40

BanzaiCat

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Welcome to the Dark Side, UCG.  :))
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

MetalDog

That better be ALL it is  >:(  I can't afford to lose any of you.  There's too many of them.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

no, im back, i felt unclean all evening