annoying songs stuck in my head today...

Started by bayonetbrant, September 22, 2014, 01:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on September 22, 2014, 08:08:18 PM
You're all terrible, terrible people....

If you're just now coming to that conclusion, you haven't been paying attention ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

Oh buggerit.........Had an old compilation CD on in the car today, and on it was 'Blazing Apostles' by Bebop Deluxe - now its stuck in my head. Great song.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

MetalDog

MetalDog

Steelgrave

I clicked on this thread and purposely skipped to the end without reading a word, just so I could say I'm not going to read a damned thread who's purpose is to get annoying songs stuck in my head! I can do that on my own, thank you.

Nice try.   :crazy2:

Silent Disapproval Robot

God damn it!  I went to a pub for lunch today.  The withered old crone behind the bar played Summer Nights from the Grease soundtrack and Waterloo by ABBA.  That's just wrong.

MetalDog

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

One of the local radio stations here seems to really like the theme from Grease.  I've heard it in the car probably 3-4 times the past few weeks taking the kids to school.  It's not a bad song, so it doesn't annoy me when it gets stuck in my head, but it's curious that it gets that much play when I hadn't heard it in 15 years.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers