Which Son(s) buy it?

Started by MetalDog, October 15, 2014, 11:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

One of the guys at work just told me two pieces of awful news:

1)  There are two episodes left

and

2)  Two of the Sons die

I got to thinking, if either or both are true, then that's some shitty news to drop on a guy at 7 in the morning.  The other thing was, if it's only two, which two?  And why?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

They're doing a full 13 episode season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Anarchy_%28season_7%29

However I suspect more than two Sons are going to die before it's over and done.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

if one is left alive I'lll be surprised.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Sir Slash

Two? That's a slow night TM. I'm predicting a Halloween ending where all the Harleys come alive and eat every one. Except for Jemma-- been done to many times before. ::) The ending shot is angry Harleys charging into the camera.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MetalDog

Sorry, fellas.  I had it so you could only cast one vote, not multiple.  So go back and vote if you can.

I think the only two that make it out are Jax and Juice.  Jax cuz he's the star of the picture and Juice cuz it would piss most of the rest of you off.  :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob